What's new
As someone with less than zero knowledge of 3d printers or anything of that sort, what would come after my interest in acquiring one at some point?

Short term? No. Someday? Mayhaps.
It’s not too hard to do. Just get the artwork you want off the internet - search Sega Lindbergh logo. Take that file on USB along with the measurements you want to any place that makes signs, placards, nameplates etc and ask them to make it up for you. The material is called Traffolyte. Here’s my proof they sent me before cutting and laser etching. I think it had an adhesive 3M backing. 122mm x 142mm.
IMG_8600.jpeg

It’s not too hard to do. Just get the artwork you want off the internet - search Sega Lindbergh logo. Take that file on USB along with the measurements you want to any place that makes signs, placards, nameplates etc and ask them to make it up for you. The material is called Traffolyte. Here’s my proof they sent me before cutting and laser etching. I think it had an adhesive 3M backing. 122mm x 142mm.
IMG_8600.jpeg
What is the thickness of the things? I don't recall if I got a good look at what your finished product by itself looks like..may have to go back through posts. How do you think silver that matches the cab would be best achieved?

What is the thickness of the things? I don't recall if I got a good look at what your finished product by itself looks like..may have to go back through posts. How do you think silver that matches the cab would be best achieved?
It’s about 1.5 - 2mm in length thick. The material just comes in a number of colours with silver being one of them. So you’d just have to go with that silver.

Got a nice loom from eBay via Japan Arcade of France, does he post on any forums?

Attachments

• DSC_1267_1.JPG
    DSC_1267_1.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC_1265.JPG
    DSC_1265.JPG
    196.9 KB · Views: 57
@notsonic this the stepdown I have in my Lindy so it plugs straight into the wall here in the UK

Attachments

• DSC_1304.JPG
    DSC_1304.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 46
Yeah I think using something like that in a Noir would be pretty straightforward since it already has a transformer. Just swap it out with a step down like that and probably change the lead to a UK plug.

@notsonic this the stepdown I have in my Lindy so it plugs straight into the wall here in the UK

A step down. Well thank you! I tried to use one of these today thinking they were isolation transformers and wondered why the hell i got 65v on output!

I found this old picture of a clone Lindy on my pc

Attachments

• LCD CAB.jpg
    LCD CAB.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 62
Or just any pc & jvs pac if using the multi.
As I understand the TTX and the LG monitor my cab both have switching power supplies and can be run on 100 volts.

So I was planning to wire up a US 4 gang power socket to the line filter in the cab and run the monitor and the TTX off that.

My CP parts have been at the painters since August! So I need get them back first :D

I made a shelf in mine & had a kettle 4 way gang extension:

Attachments

• DSC_1190.JPG
    DSC_1190.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC_1219.JPG
    DSC_1219.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 38
I made a shelf in mine & had a kettle 4 way gang extension:
So you have two plugs to the wall? one for the 4 way extension and one from the cab for lights etc?

or did you wire that into the line filter, either way it looks pretty tidy inside.

I really want to find someone of those 1P 2P stickers :D

The cab has power in (kettle lead in) & power out (next to the power in) so I used the power out with a lead to power the pc the internal psu was wired from the factory.

I've the power lead from the power out just along the back of the cab going in through that back left cover as had the non battle i/o version with a gap, I could of removed the silver cover in the base & come in that way too.

I personally wouldn't hack any wiring myself as I like it oem.

Last edited:
Here’s mine. It’s practically complete, I just need to find the CP locking mechanism latch. Other than that, it’s great! Love this cab.

IMG_0317.jpeg

Back