What's new
Want To Buy

chinitosoccer

Student
Reaction score
Looking for the following

1.Sega NEtdimmn adapter.

2.also Looking for the Capcom IO preferably with the power cables , last piecees of the puzzle to assemble my naomi setup.

@chinitosoccer dude... If you are expecting to power that Naomi + NetDIMM using only the Capcom IO I've got some bad news for you. X/

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries, I'm truly astounished about what you have :) And if you're buying a bigger house, you can surely keep all your stuff? :D Oh no, let's not haha :)

@chinitosoccer dude... If you are expecting to power that Naomi + NetDIMM using only the Capcom IO I've got some bad news for you. X/
No worries, I already have the Sun/Sega P.supply for the Naomi, I also have both of my Astro Cities equipped with dual PSU's, Astro 1 with a Sega 400-5198-0 + NVS 4000 and the second Astro has a Sega 400-5261 + NVS 4000.

All wired at the same time with AMP connectors, The NVS-4000's sat behind the coin boxes and I only use them for the stereo AMP and the 3.3v rail.

Whats your location? I can sell you both.
I'm in Uruguay, South America, Zip code 33000, send me your price via PM or post here if you are agree with shipping overseas.

Interesting.. slightly OT but why would you dualwire? I habe a NVS4000 as well and blows the stock PSU away, it only lacks -5v but that's easily solved.

Interesting.. slightly OT but why would you dualwire? I habe a NVS4000 as well and blows the stock PSU away, it only lacks -5v but that's easily solved.
The NVS 4000 +5V rail can go up to 5,9-6.3 volts (meassured at the jamma edge) which is dangerous for old PCBs, specially the 90% of pre-jamma games that lacked any kind of power surge filtering, I don't want to take risks when adjusting +5, that and the lack of -5v as you said.

if you're buying a bigger house, you can surely keep all your stuff?
The wife told me to fix my arcade addiction along with us running out of space in our current house. Only solution, bigger house. :D
I need more space for my stuff, plus we are thinking of growing the family if you know what I mean. :)
He has a storage dedicated to arcade parts... I'VE SEEN IT!
You saw the small one, the other is 2x larger :D
I'm in Uruguay, South America, Zip code 33000
I'll see what it costs to ship and send you a price.

Last edited:
Holy crap, and yeah I know what addicitions can be like, that's why I love having @PascalP around so I can tell myself that I'm pretty normal :D

Dude, you own more stuff than I do... :saint:

At least if you don’t count my CRT’s.... :P

Not looking to pay Ebay prices, atm a Naomi motherboard cannot be found for less than $100 on Ebay, I got a Naomi 2 for $45 usd on the NG forums.

Not looking to pay Ebay prices, atm a Naomi motherboard cannot be found for less than $100 on Ebay, I got a Naomi 2 for $45 usd on the NG forums.
Understood... I figured after 3 months of waiting that cost of convenience may kick in. =]

Back