What's new
Want To Buy
Not looking to pay Ebay prices, atm a Naomi motherboard cannot be found for less than $100 on Ebay, I got a Naomi 2 for $45 usd on the NG forums.
Then whats the price you are willing to pay? I have seen netdimms on ebay go for between $120-350, you can most likely pick one up in the $150 range nowadays, havent seen anyone sell theirs sub $120.

I've been keeping an eye out for a metal cage (HotD2) Naomi.
Anyway Yaton posted a bunch for sale last week, in one of his auctions he is selling the motherboard in the cage with a NetDIMM inside.
Total price was 300$ shipped... Anyway I'm willing to buy the cage for 150$, so if you could find a buyer for the motherboard for say 50$... You'd have that 100$ NetDIMM.

Not looking to pay Ebay prices, atm a Naomi motherboard cannot be found for less than $100 on Ebay, I got a Naomi 2 for $45 usd on the NG forums.
FWIW... that isn't exactly correct. Plenty for $70 price range.
Example:
Sega NAOMI System VIRTUA STRIKER 2 Ver 2000 Game Cartridge & Motherboard # NA-56
Sega NAOMI System Motherboard TESTED WORKS # NI-21
Sega NAOMI System Motherboard TESTED WORKS # NI-22

I only paid GBP 110.00 for my NetDIMM. (offered 10 less than posted) which isn't unreasonable.
Sega Naomi NetDimm Board 512mb v3.17

The last N2 I got off ebay went for $145 FWIW @jassin000
SEGA Naomi 2 motherboard working # N2-3

Yanton has pretty consistent pricing in that regard. Us sellers have a pretty standard $179 price across most buyers.
SPONSOREDNAOMI 2 SYSTEM MOTHER ONLY PCB BOARD arcade game part C92

Anyway nothing you all can't search and find on your own!

Then whats the price you are willing to pay? I have seen netdimms on ebay go for between $120-350, you can most likely pick one up in the $150 range nowadays, havent seen anyone sell theirs sub $120.
I'm fine paying $150-200 to someone from these forums rather to some random Ebay scalper.

The last N2 I got off ebay went for $145 FWIW @jassin000
Well that was the "Buy It Now" price, but it seems you spent 190$ total.

O7Y5aCY.jpg

So pretty much like I said, between 200~300$. ;)

I'm fine paying $150-200 to someone from these forums rather to some random Ebay scalper.
Ok peeps, you have a price, now someone sell this man a netdimm. :)

Not sure you consider this type of "scalper" any different, but HKLegend has over time had the random variants of the NetDIMM's cycle in and out. http://www.hklegend.com.hk/?page_no=14 (also known to be an eBay seller which may be against your rules). They are currently out of stock (at least per the website listing, may be worth emailing or calling, etc). They have what I consider to be average prices with in the @jassin000 range.

Good luck!

Thanks, I know hklegend, they are currently out of stock, although I have had bad experiences dealing with them, I bought a PGM2 game and they sent me a PGM1, that was like 10 years ago, so go figure....maybe they have changed now.

Just buy one from yaton on ebay. The thing will probably be beat to shit and dirty, but it'll work. He sells them for 120 plus 40 dollars shipping. $160 is a nice price. If you really wanna cheap out I guess you can wait for someone on a forum put one up for less, but you might be waiting for a while.

Thanks, I know hklegend, they are currently out of stock, although I have had bad experiences dealing with them, I bought a PGM2 game and they sent me a PGM1, that was like 10 years ago, so go figure....maybe they have changed now.
Hi. I got mine from them in 2016, and it worked fine.

Back