What's new
I would love getting an Irem M92 multi, even if I already have original games, just in order to avoid swapping games and storage.
Then a Naomi multi or PGM multi
I don't know if a Cave multi will be possible to make, but let's keep dreaming :D

In this order :
Sega RingEdge/Wide
Sega System 32
Sega System 16(B)
IGS PGM
Sega Model 3
Sega Model 2
Capcom CPS1 with QSound (aje_fr cps1 multi is awesome but miss QSound games)

A Cave multi would be Epic - but the political and religious backlash might not be worth it to DS. If I had the skill sets, I would make a private Cave Multi:) MAME will sustain most of us until something gives:)

I would like to see a multi Nintendo playchoice 10.

image not having to use a multi nes cart and adapter ..

plug the playchoice multi cart, and just play like the multi neo geo.

that would be nice.

but alas a man can only dream.

CPS1 would be awesome, but keep in mind that for it to work properly with all games, it would require a Q-sound board which (AFAIK) are pretty hard to obtain these days. PGM would also be nice, but it might take some extra effort because (also AFAIK) the platform is not well documented, so I think it would be needed to do some reverse engineering to it (fortunately MAME exists :) ). Atomiswave...is a strage beast with all its add-ons (guns and steering wheels) so not a priority IMO. No clue about CAVE since shooters are very far from my specialty and the platforms I know have plenty to keep me busy.

Hmmm....

Taito F3 first for me with RayForce as I would really love to play that in a cabinet. Hopefully, the cutting isn't a r PGM with the Cave shmups included.

Then Naomi...and I would love CPS1 or Irem multi. Dear god, a CAVE multi would be awesome but I imagine impossible without emulating hardware.

I've tried to give CAVE my money anyway I can and I can only wish that one day they do a proper re-release of Donpachi and Dodonapachi as the boards cost way too much and apparently neither the Saturn or PSX ports are quite perfect (though, I love them).

My personal most wanted would be the M92... I just love the games, IMO it's a seriously underrated system.

In terms of popularity and number of quality games however, I think we all know CPS1 is the elephant in the room.

My personal most wanted would be the M92... I just love the games, IMO it's a seriously underrated system.

In terms of popularity and number of quality games however, I think we all know CPS1 is the elephant in the room.
CPS1 may be the elephant in the multi room but the issue of A boards failing is a big factor there too

I think we may have been given an idea of what DS is looking into next with his recent postings in the WTB section ;)

I wouldn't read to deep into it yet. The last thing we need is to keep adding projects.

I wouldn't read to deep into it yet. The last thing we need is to keep adding projects.
forgetful-fish-dory_56971fc85ef0b4501.jpg

Back