What's new
I wanted to post a mini review of @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES
I ordered the F3 Multi through them on August 4th, it shipped on August 8th and it arrived yesterday, August 17th.

I was initially impressed as I received a partial refund because the actual shipping charge came out lower than what they had charged me.

After reading about the packaging that others had been reciving with their F3 Multi I was anxious to see how mine would fair but it was packed extremely well. essentially doubled boxed with lots of bubble wrap:

f3_1.jpg
f3_3.jpg

I'm very happy that I was able to place my CPS2 Multi order through them for the next batch :)

I wont be able to use my multi until my F3 arrives but I'm very pleased with saveyourgames service... 5-thumbs up! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:
Mine apparently shipped over a month ago and I still not even received it. Bought it from ksiegarnia and they dont respond to my emails either.Anyone else received it? I'm in canada
Mine arrived in Toronto. I posted about it a page or so back. I have no idea when it shipped though.

That is more work and unnecessarily destructive
More work? These are the words of someone who didn't do the mod. It takes 2 seconds with a dremel tool/diamond bit.It's actually more work to try and leave the pins alone or bend them back after snapping the tab off by wiggling it.

Unnecessarily destructive? How do you destroy something with no function?
The pins do nothing, removing them destroys nothing, it is illogical to call something benign destructive.

I think the real reason why you guys are not grind'n the pins out is because you are afraid you'll damage/hit something else.
Only no one is saying that's the reason, again because no one wants to admit they are scared of the procedure.

Do it the way you feel most comfortable, but don't spread misinformation because you are afraid of the process.

So the pins have no function no matter where they are placed?
As they are in different spots for different regions..

They have no function other than preventing a cart from one region being connected to a motherboard from another :)

They have no function other than preventing a cart from one region being connected to a motherboard from another :)
Ok thanks.
Im still struggling trying to get them out.

Have tried solder but its a cheap nasty one and seems too wide to get right in-between the plastics and then I tried the long nose pliers to no avail.

Uuuurgh.

Did you hear the plastic start to crack at all? Once you hear that sound, you just need to pull with some decent force to get it out. If you haven't heard it crack, maybe rock with a wider motion. Even if some of the adjacent pins get bent, as long as you don't overdo it, it should be easy to put them back. Also, alternate sides of the plastic. So rock a few dozen times between pins A and B then rock the section between pins B and C and go back and forth like that, eventually start to put some force into the pulling to help it along.

with "unnecesary" i guess he meant that you don't neeed to remove the pins for the multi to work.. hence "innecesary removal" :)

I wasnt afraid to remove the pins (and I modified two boards in a row), I feel that mastering the high speed cuters with the Dremel is more satisfying than using the diamond bits (diamond bits build up negative karma, everybody knows that) :D

Dremel is the way to go. I have done away with the region pins on 7 motherboards already without an issue.

I already owned a couple dremels so I just needed the right bit.

There are a few ways to prep the motherboard so just go with the way you're most comfortable. ;)

Did you hear the plastic start to crack at all? Once you hear that sound, you just need to pull with some decent force to get it out. If you haven't heard it crack, maybe rock with a wider motion. Even if some of the adjacent pins get bent, as long as you don't overdo it, it should be easy to put them back. Also, alternate sides of the plastic. So rock a few dozen times between pins A and B then rock the section between pins B and C and go back and forth like that, eventually start to put some force into the pulling to help it along.
No I didn't..

Ill try again this afternoon.

Mine arrived today (Montreal, Canada)! Sadly, it was in a clear Canada Post bag that they use when the package is received badly damaged at their installations. Box is smashed up and seems like liquid was spilled on the box.

Content seems fine tho, no super apparent damage to my newb eye... I wish I could test it now but I figured last week that my supergun probably doesnt output enough voltage and my two F3 mobos refuse to play (they worked for a few minutes when I received them but then started to reset continuously or do nothing at all; caps lost the power they had stored after a few minutes?). I was hiping to find a HAS supergun to solve everything but failed... I will try to find someone locally with a cab or another supergun and report back.

Mine arrived today (Montreal, Canada)! Sadly, it was in a clear Canada Post bag that they use when the package is received badly damaged at their installations. Box is smashed up and seems like liquid was spilled on the box.

Content seems fine tho, no super apparent damage to my newb eye... I wish I could test it now but I figured last week that my supergun probably doesnt output enough voltage and my two F3 mobos refuse to play (they worked for a few minutes when I received them but then started to reset continuously or do nothing at all; caps lost the power they had stored after a few minutes?). I was hiping to find a HAS supergun to solve everything but failed... I will try to find someone locally with a cab or another supergun and report back.
In solidarity. Glad it finally arrived and I hope it works.

Sorry to hear that. Let me know how it goes. Did they give you some damage receipt or something?

Well HELLO THERE !! :) and I even have an F3 motherboard ;) ... and could even buy it from you if you don't like it :D

Envoie moi un msg ?! Salut!

Sorry to hear that. Let me know how it goes. Did they give you some damage receipt or something?
thanks to a generous offer from Mrhide to try my F3 boards on his candy cabs, I'm happy to report that everything works fine. Good times were had and many ships were lost on my side during a DDP SaiDaiOuJou game... thanks for you work Darksoft!

thanks to a generous offer from Mrhide to try my F3 boards on his candy cabs, I'm happy to report that everything works fine. Good times were had and many ships were lost on my side during a DDP SaiDaiOuJou game... thanks for you work Darksoft!
...and thanks to an even more generous offer from LaTraille, I now have a F3 Darksoft Cart to try for a while! :) :) .... couldn't let him go without something so hope you try and enjoy Raiden Fighters for a while! ... until next time!

oh ... and here are pictures of his box! =O
IMG_5471.JPG

IMG_5472.JPG

amazing that it's all ok !!

Last edited:
I'm happy to hear that it reached you well, but that packing is unaceptable. They have changed it now, but I think that is enough Please buy only from @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES from now on.

That's the same type of box and amount of packaging mine arrived in - fortunately less squashed and wet. But I've had Pizzas in sturdier boxes.

I don't doubt you Darksoft.

I am wondering if their ordering system screwed up when I placed my order. I was never emailed an order confirmation (but my credit card was charged immediately) and they never sent me a tracking number and my entire account history is still missing from the site after the update...and they haven't replied to any emails yet.

Any one of those of things would put my mind at ease.
Hmm...I still haven't gotten a response email...I tried calling the UK phone number but got a busy signal repeatedly. I am really starting to think my order was never processed correctly at ksiwgarnie with the website changes - why else would they not email back at all? :/ I don't want the F3's to sell out on Save Your Games before I can order one! I still can't wait to play Gunlock.
From Canada as well (Montreal). I didnt get an email confirmation but my order was showing up on the old website. My credit card was fully charged. Didnt get a tracking number and have yet to receive the multi... I haven't read about anyone from Canada getting their order.
exactly the same for me, the order doesnt even show on their website, credit card was charged. Over a month since shipping and still no F3.... or replies. The tracking number they provided doesnt even show anything within the polland post system now.
Almost a month since my last update, I still have not received my F3 kit. Apparently it shipped in July and is no where to be found. The tracking number they provided shows nothing anymore, I emailed several times (ksiegamia font) and still no update on the shipment. Will wait until the end of the month to call my credit card company, what a bummer. I hope there are still some left...

I don't doubt you Darksoft.

I am wondering if their ordering system screwed up when I placed my order. I was never emailed an order confirmation (but my credit card was charged immediately) and they never sent me a tracking number and my entire account history is still missing from the site after the update...and they haven't replied to any emails yet.

Any one of those of things would put my mind at ease.
Hmm...I still haven't gotten a response email...I tried calling the UK phone number but got a busy signal repeatedly. I am really starting to think my order was never processed correctly at ksiwgarnie with the website changes - why else would they not email back at all? :/ I don't want the F3's to sell out on Save Your Games before I can order one! I still can't wait to play Gunlock.
From Canada as well (Montreal). I didnt get an email confirmation but my order was showing up on the old website. My credit card was fully charged. Didnt get a tracking number and have yet to receive the multi... I haven't read about anyone from Canada getting their order.
exactly the same for me, the order doesnt even show on their website, credit card was charged. Over a month since shipping and still no F3.... or replies. The tracking number they provided doesnt even show anything within the polland post system now.
Almost a month since my last update, I still have not received my F3 kit. Apparently it shipped in July and is no where to be found. The tracking number they provided shows nothing anymore, I emailed several times (ksiegamia font) and still no update on the shipment. Will wait until the end of the month to call my credit card company, what a bummer. I hope there are still some left...
I'm in the same boat. Ksiegarnia replied to me today stating that the carrier was unresponsive when they asked about my package.

I'm hoping they will refund me and I won't have to go the chargeback route. It's a pretty big bummer after waiting so long.

Hopefully CPZ will still have some in stock when the situation is resolved.

Back