What's new
Will do DS :)

Still no history on website for previous orders (incl. F3) but you have never let us down before

Sounds good Buddy - will let u know when it arrives.

I did order it day 1 iirc. Maybe mine wasn't shipped in the first batch. Also in Boston so the east coast thing probably helped.

I did order it day 1 iirc. Maybe mine wasn't shipped in the first batch. Also in Boston so the east coast thing probably helped.
You never know with postal service. I'm also day one order, east coast, though a bit further inland (Western NY)... But I just randomly picked up a Switch so I've got something to tide me over

Im in Brooklyn NY waiting on mine.. the multi is apparently still in warsaw

From down under as well. Waiting for this and Turbo Ever drive. No tracking nothing. Its better I guess. Won't need to keep checking anything. :D

Everything is normal.. I have packages that I already received from USA or Japan or inside Europe several days (when not weeks) ago and according to the tracking they are still at their origin country...

I always wonder why some tracking gets updated and which not.. I thought it has to do with the kind of shipment (express or prioritary) but that's also not the case.

Swapped a "We missed you card" for mine today, completely out of the blue - still no emails, tracking numbers or any trace of the order on the website....

Looking at the box it was posted Friday and delivery was attempted in UK Tuesday.

Swapped a "We missed you card" for mine today, completely out of the blue - still no emails, tracking numbers or any trace of the order on the website....

Looking at the box it was posted Friday and delivery was attempted in UK Tuesday.
Hoping something similar happens to me sometime soon. :thumbup:

Got mine in the mail yesterday! :)
Hope I have enough time through the weekend to get rid of the region tabs and install it.
I should probably get a small micro SD to have it there permanently installed! Anything below 4GB should be fine right?

Cheers,

I just got mine on August 2

:D
I'd better get mine today then! Only ~250 miles from you.

If I don't, I will shake my fist at the USPS delivery person as they walk away... :cursing:

Or hope for Friday. :D

Tested it on 2 different systems, works great :).
Will have to figure out somewhere to mount the lcd that looks neat haha.

I can send you a new LCD button but you will need to solder it in yourself or send it to me.
The new button arrived, and I soldered it in today. The LCD is as good as new now, thanks for the fast shipping!

Back