What's new
Received my F3 Multi in the mail today.
Will test it out later today.

Edit: Looks like it's working well.

Anyone know of some stand-offs that can be used to keep the middle of the board from bowing if you don't put it in a case?

Last edited:
Got the notice they "attempted to deliver" mine today.

Suuure they did. I was home all day - asleep, but home. Must have been a new mailman, my normal lady knows I'm home during the day.

Oh well, off tomorrow, I'll get it then! So excited! :D

I still can't believe lightbringer is an F3 game.. I was about to shell out 300$ , this investment was beyond worth it

Has anyone in the west coast(California) recieved their F-3 multicart yet?

Got mine today (in Texas), but the box was a bit crushed. Hoping it survived the trip.
For the next multi I'd pay more for a better box/packaging. If I recall it had some small bubble wrap around the pcb, and that was about it. USPS doesn't behave well with these boxes; mine was also a bit crushed in the center and I'm pretty sure that caused my LCD button to break. @Mitsurugi-w was quick to send a replacement, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear about our postal service damaging someone's actual pcb.

Got mine today (in Texas), but the box was a bit crushed. Hoping it survived the trip.
For the next multi I'd pay more for a better box/packaging. If I recall it had some small bubble wrap around the pcb, and that was about it. USPS doesn't behave well with these boxes; mine was also a bit crushed in the center and I'm pretty sure that caused my LCD button to break. @Mitsurugi-w was quick to send a replacement, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear about our postal service damaging someone's actual pcb.
Yeah, my box was a bit crushed as well. Nothing was broken in mine, thankfully.
Stronger cardboard would definitely be recommended.

I'd also like to see something like a DHL shipping option in the future, as that would be faster and better tracked.

Officially in my house and in my Astro City. Now I need a damn spinner to play Arkanoid with!

And yeah, that packaging... Christ, I send *books* with more bubble wrap than they used on a $400 pcb. But all's well that ends well! Great job as always guys.

Back