What's new
Mark your items as sold

corey

Professional
Reaction score
hey have for sale a spare Taito fast IO.

Price is $100 aud plus shipping.
A rough guess would be about $30 aud for international shipping.

This can be used with Nesica and TTX3 games.

Only game i have on hand that cant be used with it so far is Groove Coaster 1, 2, 3

Tested working games. Dariusburst, nesica games, Puzzle & Dragons, USF4 and L4D2 this game also needs an additional IO board called fast io hub

YMFKFWL.jpg

This is the part I would need to install in the Vewlix control panel, right?
Just unplug JVS and plug this in?

AGGGG IM too late..

I'm the second in line in case it's still on sale :)

i am always to slow, need that too. please somebody sell me!!!

sold pending payment with speedfreak. if it falls through for any reason next in-line is deibit

You can buy these from Taito direct, last I checked they even had them in stock.

IDK the price, pretty sure it's >100aud. ;)

just curious though, how would one exactly use/connect this in a Vewlix/TTX3 setup?
And what about TTX2?

Gotta be ready for it if I ever convince my wife I need a Vewlix in my life :D

if your vewlix doesnt come with it it as simple as changing out the jvs board for one of these. on the ttx2 side you will need a pci board called a damc which has 2 rj45 ports (these arnt Ethernet).
on a TTX3 the dmac should be included if not buy another ttx3 as you will have slim chances finding it separate

cool, thanks for the info.
Will keep on the lookout for a TTX3 then (including the dmac).

I assume it doesn't work on Niko's TTX2 multi as that is developed for the JVS I/O only?

you can i do have a working fast io to kb program that works with nikos multi but you loose the ability to play JVS games and would still need a card reader to play the nesica games.

I do plan to make a fast io to JVS in the future so you can have a more original setup for nesica while still be able to play the older games that never got moved to the platform.

also should have noted before all TTX3 should come with the dmac as its a standard item on all of them

Edit: don't hesitate to shoot me a PM if you want me to look over a future purchase to make sure everything is there and what not

Back