What's new
For Sale
I remain skeptical that I'm going to find a place full of real Japanese arcade cabs
That's a weird skepticism, but you'll find it's utterly unfounded if you go.

R1 is the only US location that has access to Japanese networks like eAmuse and Nesica, which is why they can run modern Japanese games that no one else over here can. Not legally and risk free at least heh.

@Cereth Do they have the IO plates that hold the newer USB IOs? I would like to get 2 of those if they do. I gotta see if I find a part number, but its the plate that comes with the orange diamonds with Magician Dead.

Im getting a wei ya to power my naomi Net dimm set hp and also play jamma with the jammafier so im in the need of a step down.

What's an R1? R1 (round 1) like an arcade place?
Round 1 is an arcade/amusement cetner chain that Started in Japan and is now all over the USA: https://www.round1usa.com/category/arcade/they're arguably the largest importer of Japanese cabinets.
I asked the Round 1 tech I met about Vewlix because most Round 1 locations have a whole section with a large line of Vewlix, Noir, and Lindbergh cabs Running Legit NESICA, All-Net, and e-Amuse setups.
I looked around in their website I see most of their locations are in California but also looks like we have one here in IL, I'll need to check that out asap although I remain skeptical that I'm going to find a place full of real Japanese arcade cabs.
We've got one here in Kentucky, about 5 minutes from my house.
Round1 is legit, but nobody out here has any idea about these games. Last time I was there they had a whole section of real arcade fighters, shmups, and racing games and not a soul in sight. You then walk around the corner and see a crowd of people around some 4 player gimicky fishing game and you realize this great establishment will soon be gone. :(
I remain skeptical that I'm going to find a place full of real Japanese arcade cabs
That's a weird skepticism, but you'll find it's utterly unfounded if you go.
R1 is the only US location that has access to Japanese networks like eAmuse and Nesica, which is why they can run modern Japanese games that no one else over here can. Not legally and risk free at least heh.
nah! you all bullshiting me it can't be real,lol

actually I have 4 locations here in IL, one of em is too far like 3 hours

the closest one is about 30 minutes or 11 miles i'm going to have to pay a visit to this one on the weekend,see what's like.

Last edited:
We have a Round1 in Hicksville, NY (about 35-40 min. East of Manhattan via LIRR). It's fantastic! Besides the plethora of redemption gaming machines that dominate U.S. fun centers (hard to call them arcades nowadays), they have a decent collection of Vewlix cabs running Street Fighter V. Food & Beverage pricing is VERY reasonable (borderline cheap IMO), with imported ice cold tap brew specials going for $2.50/pint. It's a fairly large, split level retail space.

I didn't know of its Japanese origins. Makes me want to go back & thoroughly explore the place! When I last visited in Dec. 2018, my time was limited. Basically went for a look after leaving Ikea. Wound up grabbing a Sapporo pint for $2.50. Bowling lanes seemed well maintained. I really need to go back there!

Last edited:
What's an R1? R1 (round 1) like an arcade place?
Round 1 is an arcade/amusement cetner chain that Started in Japan and is now all over the USA: https://www.round1usa.com/category/arcade/they're arguably the largest importer of Japanese cabinets.I asked the Round 1 tech I met about Vewlix because most Round 1 locations have a whole section with a large line of Vewlix, Noir, and Lindbergh cabs Running Legit NESICA, All-Net, and e-Amuse setups.
I looked around in their website I see most of their locations are in California but also looks like we have one here in IL, I'll need to check that out asap although I remain skeptical that I'm going to find a place full of real Japanese arcade cabs.
We've got one here in Kentucky, about 5 minutes from my house.Round1 is legit, but nobody out here has any idea about these games. Last time I was there they had a whole section of real arcade fighters, shmups, and racing games and not a soul in sight. You then walk around the corner and see a crowd of people around some 4 player gimicky fishing game and you realize this great establishment will soon be gone. :(
That's a weird skepticism, but you'll find it's utterly unfounded if you go.R1 is the only US location that has access to Japanese networks like eAmuse and Nesica, which is why they can run modern Japanese games that no one else over here can. Not legally and risk free at least heh.
nah! you all bullshiting me it can't be real,lol
actually I have 4 locations here in IL, one of em is too far like 3 hours

the closest one is about 30 minutes or 11 miles i'm going to have to pay a visit to this one on the weekend,see what's like.
check out round 1. It's usually worth it

A heads-up, there's been no new orders for a bit so I might like to close this early. About half the orders are unpaid though, so probably won't happen. Fair warning, I will cancel unpaid orders on the 7th unless you've contacted me explicitly. There will not likely be a message sent out to you in warning, I've made plenty. Just trying to limit how much I work on this trip, it's really hard for me to enforce ;-;

This order is now CLOSED. I have been in contact with the last few stragglers, everything will be taken care of in the next day or so to get the ball rolling. Do not expect me to do another group order, if you want something made down the line you can contact TAITOTECH yourselves via email. I'll keep any relevant updates posted here when I get them. I'm taking tomorrow off any travel or anything in Japan to stay at my desk and handle some things, so if anyone has any questions or anything, please let me know in the next 24 hrs!

Alright and closed. Order is placed, will post when order status is updated. I'll probably move the stool/poster frame sale stuff back to my container thread or start a new one for small stuff like that, since it's not related to the TAITOTECH order actually. Look forward to something in 2 months plus probably a few days for processing!

EDIT: Preparing invoices for those of you who asked for them now.

Yes. I asked about this for someone else, they can ship directly if you like as a separate invoice if it is over a certain amount. Let me know what you were thinking of ordering first so I can see if there are any on the order extra in the first place, I could also see if there’s any way to add something late in the production schedule.

You managed to get the JVS I/Os already?

Yugo told me end of November/early December.

There was also a 90 day lead time for the metal control panel plates?

Last edited:
I think it's a little shorter, but I'm expecting everything around the same time you were told. Also, I was told I can place additional orders for a bit still, but I"m still going to try not to clutter up too much.

ah man, I'm just now seeing this.
I'm interested in the Diamond blue overlay if you ordered any extras.

Alright I’m going to close out late orders just to eliminate troubles of extra payments. Right now there is one extra Vewlix DIA (Blue) overlay+panel, applied, and one JVSIO. There may be 1 or 2 other extras if I decide not to pair some of mine with my own cabs. $290 for the panel, $225 for the IO.

Back