What's new
For Sale
Thanks, I literally saw your name, put it on my shipments sheet, said let's message him an I think I just went to the next person LOL

Everything's in the mail. I still haven't heard back from UPS if there's any extra customs charges but everything was reasonable enough based on the prices I listed that I'm just going to go ahead with what I wanted to do with this.

All shipping is covered, nobody is paying a dime.

I had intended most of this to be able to be packed with cabs to save on shipping if everything came on time, and have minimal costs shipping the rest for the rest of the orders. I priced everything with some leeway to make up for any unforeseen costs, and intended from the beginning to offer free shipping on everything if there was enough left. That is the case, so now hopefully this helps make up for the extreme wait getting all the parts. I think out of everyone I was probably the most irritated waiting for stuff to come in, I can't thank all of you enough for your patience!

All that said, I've asked TAITOTECH if they have more panels in stock, and if they intend in the future to produce more. If that is the case, should I do another order? I wasn't really intending to; you can order from TAITOTECH yourself and I have pointed people in that direction, but if its something that would be helpful, I don't mind doing it again. Packing and shipping everything after it came in was a much quicker process than I expected it to be.

I'm sending out tracking numbers to everyone now.

As stated before there's one extra JVS PSU and a few extra JVSIOs, will keep them at the same price as before, price shipped.

iI9H13j.jpg

vkN10cG.jpg

kUYoJMF.jpg

nUm5pTj.jpg

OLU1AkC.jpg

n5LV4nX.jpg

Y2kbUEs.jpg

93lM1t6.jpg

There's plenty of all but the DIA panels in stock at the moment, but don't know about future production, so if anyone wants to order more or if anyone wants me to do another order, we can.

I feel like an idiot, I was looking for this and for some reason I kept missing it. I would have gotten a Diamond 2 player panel

Finally JVS I/O!!!!

Thanks @Cereth for my first cab ever and the JVS i/o i cant never stop thanking you ^^

this JVS I/O taking so long is not your fault at all. your still the best :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 9EA9421D-5CB0-4054-8ACF-C47BC1DD83D8.jpeg
    9EA9421D-5CB0-4054-8ACF-C47BC1DD83D8.jpeg
    792.1 KB · Views: 78
  • CE303633-F0D9-4218-8A6A-24D3BE0D1BD5.jpeg
    CE303633-F0D9-4218-8A6A-24D3BE0D1BD5.jpeg
    392.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
I am going to start an order for the Summer. I was toying with the idea for the last month or two, but after hearing about most forms of shipping from Japan being halted, its probably a good idea to just do it. Was originally pointing people to order on their own since it is an available option, but probably not going to be easy now. I've sent out an email requesting updated stock list, will let you guys know when they reply. Last I asked early March there was only 1 DIA overlay left, but stock enough to do about 25 of the F and L panels.

I have 6 Vewlix FCs and 2 Vewlix Ls coming in, so I'm at least ordering panels for those if people want them. After that, I'm getting an updated stock list and probably just overbuying a few just in case. The prices on all parts should be the same as before. If anyone needs harnesses, I received two from Lemony and they were excellent, so that is a good venue to get those from!

Here's the pricing, as from before. More than likely I'll be able to afford free shipping:

Vewlix L 2L14B Panel Overlay (G5500502A): $140 - No min/max order. New overlay, unapplied.

Vewlix F 2L14B Panel Overlay (G5500487B): $140 - No min/max order. New overlay, unapplied

Vewlix Diamond Blue 2L14B Panel Overlay (G5500518A): $140 - No min/max order. New overlay, unapplied.

Vewlix Panel (E3102171A): $100 - Metal panel cut to match your overlay. No joystick mounting brackets included, sold separately. Also an option to get a panel cut by Alberto.

Vewlix Joystick Mounting Bracket (E3018350Z): $20 - It can be recommended to pick up a custom one from this thread.

Vewlix Panel+Overlay Application: $50 - This is TAITO's cost to apply the overlay to the panel. Pricy, but I've heard it's not exactly the easiest to do it right yourself, can make mistakes. Up to you if you want this done.

Vewlix P2 Control Panel Harness (L3000574A): $185 - Asking about this. May set up a bulk order of custom-made through @acblunden2 and/or @Lemony Vengeance.

Vewlix Marquee (G9501428A, F9007071Z): $280 - 1 available, no future reprints expected. These are really expensive. Recommend getting a repro from this guy on Arcade-Otaku. I'm going to take a Vewlix marquee into my plastics shop and see if I can make some too. This one is on-hand ready to ship.

Vewlix Marquee (G9501428A, F9007071Z): $280 - 1 available, no future reprints expected. These are really expensive. Recommend getting a repro from this guy on Arcade-Otaku. I'm going to take a Vewlix marquee into my plastics shop and see if I can make some too. This one is on-hand ready to ship.
In Taito's defense, but only a little. Its expensive as fuck for what it is. But the reason is the acrylic type they use, its not a regular cast acrylic, it spreads the light different than regular acrylic. I manage to purchase the type the use and its still expensive as fuck, but cheaper than taito for sure.

I'll ask but I think I have an extra set anyway
I've got white Sega ones, but never seen Egret ones at all (and would be useful for Taito trackball panels).

Used to have black sega ones (which I was trying to find for bluetear), but I think they left with the cab.

In Taito's defense, but only a little. Its expensive as fuck for what it is. But the reason is the acrylic type they use, its not a regular cast acrylic, it spreads the light different than regular acrylic
That ^

The reproduction versions are ONLY suitable for the Non-illuminated Diamonds/Ls.
The F and the FC both have the illuminated marques, and thus need the frosted/magic/special/expensive AF plexi. ;)
Vewlix Joystick Mounting Bracket (E3018350Z): $20 - It can be recommended to pick up a custom one from this thread.
While not original (that is a thing for some folks) I can confirm that functionality of the universal bracket from @Hadouken Arcade is better than Taito official. :thumbup:
Don't forget to let people know they need 4-qty M4 locking nuts to attach EACH bracket to the panel plate (so 8 for two players).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Cereth

I'm looking to replace the all the locks+keys on my E2 and I was wondering if you could get a lock/key set (5 locks and 2 keys) from Taitotech? Part number LY-1153 I believe. I recall hearing that it's the same part that's on Viewlix's but I could be mistaken. Lemme know if you can and I'll happily buy them through ya.

Thanks man.

Back