What's new
Want To Buy

Loki

Student
Reaction score
Folks,

I am looking for a TETRIS grand master board for my Astro.
I don't care about marque, flyers or instructions, just looking for a working board to play.

Let me know if anyone has one to offer or sell.

You should probably stick to 1 or 2 for use on an Astro. 3 is JVS and 31KHz resolution only. so more suitable for a Net City, or Vewlix.

Last edited:
I feared that the price for Grand Master 2 will significantly higher already....
Other options might be to get a Taito Type X2 Multiboard with a standalone image...!? But that might required a JVS standard aswell.

The ebay board as selled already..... thats's too bad.

Any other options to get a running setup on ja jamma standard?

I feared that the price for Grand Master 2 will significantly higher already....
Other options might be to get a Taito Type X2 Multiboard with a standalone image...!? But that might required a JVS standard aswell.

The ebay board as selled already..... thats's too bad.

Any other options to get a running setup on ja jamma standard?
You can use a Capcom IO (or a bunch of other options) to run JVS stuff in a JAMMA cab.

honestly the easiest/cheapest way to run TGM3 in an astro would be to build a cheap PC with CRT_EmuDriver and a JPAC
Hows the lag on this setup? Is it virtually the same as a Type X?

You can use a Capcom IO (or a bunch of other options) to run JVS stuff in a JAMMA cab.
Capcom IO wont help you with the resolution mis-match
honestly the easiest/cheapest way to run TGM3 in an astro would be to build a cheap PC with CRT_EmuDriver and a JPAC
I missed that we were talking about an Astro.

Can't the Type X do 15khz? And TGM3 runs on that? I thought that was the appeal of a type x. I don't have one though. Anyway you could then use the multi I think: A Freeware Taito TypeX Multigame

Yeah, I thought the HD15 (VGA) connector was for 480i.

hmm. information seems scarce but from what I've seen it sounds like on TTX1 the VGA port provides 480i (15KHz) and the DVI-A port provides 480P (31KHz). Interesting.

So I guess it is possible to run TTX1 on an Astro with a JVS to JAMMA converter.

does the Astro have a AC service port where the TTX could be plugged in?

Back