What's new
That panel looks great! I don’t mind the logos

Sample control panel looks great. I think there are some things that can be cleaned up with respect to resolution. The stock logo for Puzzle Uo Poko, and some other areas, have noticeable pixelation in the print. I may need to vectorize this logo for my own sanity. Probably fine the way it is though.

IMG_4479.jpeg

This looks great. If it doesn't kill you, i'd suggest vectoring the logo. If it bothers you now, it will bother you forever.

Yeah, vectorization needed. Sub needs offset from joystick and Cave logo needs to be on there after all.

This is probably the most ambitious vector recreation project I've ever done. I think I'm done with the logo, but I'll give it a fresh look in a few days to touch it up.

The second part of the logo was several hours of individually placing fade points to get it to look like the original as best I could. Here is an example:

1711170436389.png

Comparison of stock vs vector:

1711170547480.png

Combined comparison:
1711170635147.png

This probably doesn't look much different than previous photos, but I've done tons of cleanup.

Completely vectorized the logo
Increased cat sizes slightly
Improved/added detail on bubbles
Vectorized tiny bubbles that were previously rastered
Found export issue causing sub aliasing
Created design for Taito panel

Hoping to have a final test unit made up soon!

1712968839403.png

1712968869503.png

This is the cleanest / best looking layout IMO. Thanks for the work on these! My Astro is Ready :)

Looks completely amazing man! Are you printing both sets initially or just the Sega?

Back