What's new
For Sale
@st67 - great pics man, thanks for posting! :thumbup:

@Derick2k - I'm hoping I can sort you out too. I've got four kits left which are on hold and I have a couple of people in reserve so I think this batch is as good as sold out. I'll update the sales threads and [order form] to suit. I'll leave the order form open in case there is enough interest for another run at some point.

I've not seen those Blamcom guns before, looks interesting! I like the Borderland aesthetic ^^ I wonder how they'll perform. As with most of these systems success will depend on ease of use/setup and accuracy. I don't think mounting frames for those would be too tricky though, I have a couple of ideas...
Well, put me down for 3 units if you do another batch.

For the IR guns, I want to do a frame that incorporates lighting for both Gun4IR & Blamcom patterns.
An led cluster setup like this
GUN4IR VS BLAMCOM.jpg

Being that I plan on mounting this to the vewlix, it would probably have to be just the top and bottom rails, and do some type of clip on system for the 2 side clusters beeing that there is no space/frame between the edge fo the scree and the side plastics.

Im working on making some ir led pcbs along with a switcher for the different patterns to light up
1708381231068.png

You're #1 on the reserve list so there's a chance still ^^

Ah ok, so Gun4IR has four UDLR and Blamcom are two top and two bottom. Top and bottom should be straight forward enough, they need a strip type enclosure which would most likely mount with a tab that slides through between the monitor and the panels between the speakers. Signal/power could also be routed though using FFC.

For the sides yeah they would need to mount to the sides. I took one of the side covers off and there is a nice space where you could insert neodymium magnets. The side clusters could also have magnets to then 'clip on' to the to the sides. Again FFC cable could be used. This would be fine for a home setup but there are other options for a sited setup. These side sensors would be more proud/further forward than the top/bottom ones, I don't know if that would make a difference, would need to test.

We can maybe talk further once you've flushed your inbox some more :D

You're #1 on the reserve list so there's a chance still ^^

Ah ok, so Gun4IR has four UDLR and Blamcom are two top and two bottom. Top and bottom should be straight forward enough, they need a strip type enclosure which would most likely mount with a tab that slides through between the monitor and the panels between the speakers. Signal/power could also be routed though using FFC.

For the sides yeah they would need to mount to the sides. I took one of the side covers off and there is a nice space where you could insert neodymium magnets. The side clusters could also have magnets to then 'clip on' to the to the sides. Again FFC cable could be used. This would be fine for a home setup but there are other options for a sited setup. These side sensors would be more proud/further forward than the top/bottom ones, I don't know if that would make a difference, would need to test.

We can maybe talk further once you've flushed your inbox some more :D
This is why you da man!!!!!!!!!! I thought about using FFC cable, but the magnet idea is genius for the side mounting without messing up the plastics.

I´ve received my mount few days ago and this weekend I´ll do the dirty work!

Thx for all Franco, seems a lot of people are happy with your creation :)

@keiichi331 - thanks for the feedback, glad to hear they've worked out for you ^^

@ikefc - glad you go it ok. Hope you have fun installing it. Any issues just give me a shout.

@Derick2k - Seems like that could work, will be fun to have a play with. If I get chance I'll see if I can mock something up.

Could you also please fill in your details [here] bud?

Had some other interest and we're looking at about 40% on the way to batch 5 at the moment.

Hi, definitely interested if you're able to confirm if this will work on a chewlix.

I have a vewlix F/C, can you add me to the list if this braket is compatible

Apologies, I had missed the reply notifications for some reason.

Hi,
I want one kit for the next wave. :thumbsup:

Great, and I see you filled the form in, thank you!

Hi, definitely interested if you're able to confirm if this will work on a chewlix.

Unfortunately I don't have any experience in selling these to Chewlix owners yet. If I did found that they fit a particular Chewlix would be a little hesitant to say they fit all Chewlix's due to the amount of manufacturers making them and I also have no idea what their quality control is like. If you check the assembly instructions and compare them to your Chewlix it might give you an idea if it's likely to fit or not. I can supply you with some of the critical dimensions for you to check too. PM me if you want to do that.

I have a vewlix F/C, can you add me to the list if this braket is compatible

Yes, it's compatible with the F/C, no problem. Could you fill your details in [here] please.

If you do we'll be at ~65% towards launching this batch :thumbup:

There's only one person I've sent a DB kit too, I recently asked them about fitment but they've not got back to me yet. I'll give them a prod again.

Yoo Franco,

Finally installed the mount the last weekend in my Vewlix L

It is a reaally good piece of gear, well constructed, solid once fitted and easy to manipulate if needed. I´m really happy with this, the machine has been improved a lot :thumbsup:

You can add a Iiyama G-MASTER GB3271QSU-B1 32'' monitor you compatibility list.

Cheers!

Back