What's new
Want To Buy
What is that about, soccer? Nobody cares about soccer :P
Imagine how it is here. Soccer was becoming more and more popular here every year. Shit, I became an FC Cincinnati fan while I lived there (never thought I would enjoy watching kickball), but then the US team failed to qualify for the World Cup this year. They just set the sport back 20 more years in the US. LOL.

4bd12e0569d758cf09944089bf4436f0.jpg
What is that about, soccer? Nobody cares about soccer :P
Wait wut!? :D

Enough sidetracking :P

Does anybody have experience booting Swiss from a disc and playing games from an SD Gecko?

Enough sidetracking :P

Does anybody have experience booting Swiss from a disc and playing games from an SD Gecko?
i have done this, its ok if you like stuttering video intro's. the games play ok though which are compatible......i hard wired a sd card adapter to the mainboard for the sd gecko lol

I just tried it myself, have one of these Chinese SD gecko's. Only tried Mario Kart so far, and except for the stuttering intro it works great. Will try out some more.. :)

Edit: Paper Mario runs perfectly.
Edit2: Luigi's Mansion as well :) Super Smash has some noise in the sound, need to test other sources.

Last edited:
I managed to find a nos xenogc at one of those crap computer fairs for £12 & he even had a nos executer 2.3 for £15 - picked the pair up for £25. Happy....

Took a while to find a good link for the installation instructions though

XenoGC's are like £3 on eBay, it's an open source chip so they're all "legit" so to say.

I didn't get an answer for the modchips24.com

I just found many no-positive feedback on the net:

https://de.trustpilot.com/review/www.modchips24.com

By the way..I did a quick "whois"

WTF.. Spanish/German mixture.. nothing good can come from that :D

Registrant Contact
Name: Gameflash S.L.U.

Organization:
Mailing Address: Paseo de Gracia 81, Barcelona 08008 ES
Phone: +49.15233771341
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:
lookup
h2924656@domains.namespace4you.com
Admin Contact
Name: Christian Dahl
Organization: Gameflash S.L.U.
Mailing Address: Paseo de Gracia 81, Barcelona 08008 ES
Phone: +34.934526388
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:
lookup
modz24net@gmail.com
Tech Contact
Name: Domainfactory Hostmaster
Organization: domainfactory GmbH
Mailing Address: Oskar-Messter-Stra�e 33, Ismaning 85737 DE
Phone: +49.89552660
Ext:
Fax: +49.8955266222
Fax Ext:
Email:
lookup
hostmaster@df.eu

why not play gc backups on a hacked Wii or am I missing something?

Easily could, plus I have a wode on my wii. But then, the only thing I would use my gamecube would be for the GB player :( I wanna play the game on their original hardware.

i have a wode in my wii to play GC and WII

I don't want the GC to play GC I want it to play GBA

(I know, sounds weird)

I use 4*GC for Mario Kart DD with BBA, and with GBP for Zelda 4 Swords. So no Wii, just GC. And for the fact that to play GC games, I want a GC, too :D .

a WII is nothing more than GC with uprated hardware..

More or less what the PS4pro is to the PS4 (don't we want to play old PS4 games on the Pro now?) :D

Nintendo just tried to fool us with different media format, and different hardware ports.. But well... :)

Back