What's new
I took your advice. I’ve bought the monitors ;) now I need some time :D

Have you used drop in replacement led strips or is there some modification needed?

I really appreciate you sharing the info here. It’s saved me a lot of time.
Did you end up installing the monitors? Any further tips if so? I’m keen to know what people are doing with the power wires that went to the original monitor and how nicely the monitor bezel sits up against the lindy monitor frame. Is there a gap? I powered up my lindy monitor today and it was noticeably flickering and had slightly visible horizontal lines. I had it plugged into a pc and couldn’t seem to set a native resolution. I’ll be using it with a ps3 but now thinking I may as well do the monitor upgrade as well. @ArcadeMachinist are you powering the monitor from the Lindbergh power supply of a seperate one? Cheers.

Okay thanks. I will need a power strip in there anyway for other stuff.

Last edited:
Want to confirm before I buy a 32MP58HQ to replace a Lindy monitor - Can I replace the stock monitor with a 32MP58HQ, and keep the header and everything that's not in your photos? I love the light-up header so don't want to lose that!

Can I replace the stock monitor with a 32MP58HQ, and keep the header and everything that's not in your photos? I love the light-up header so don't want to lose that!
Of course you don't have to lose the header. It's a separate piece entirely. The 32MP58HQ fits as is in the monitor enclosure.

Also, if you have access to a 3D printer, see this thread:

SEGA Lindbergh Monitor Swap with 3D Printed Mounts

Hello I need to change the monitor of my lindbergh and I would like to know and that you will confirm if the LG 32MP58HQ monitor is perfect without having to change, cut or modify something either the monitor or the machine. My idea is to put it with the selected configuration that I like fixed, I will not touch any parameter

@Cereth has done a few of these also. He told me on YouTube comments that he extended the settings buttons into the cabinet, but I believe you can set the monitor up as you want and put it in a leave it as is.

T
Hello I need to change the monitor of my lindbergh and I would like to know and that you will confirm if the LG 32MP58HQ monitor is perfect without having to change, cut or modify something either the monitor or the machine. My idea is to put it with the selected configuration that I like fixed, I will not touch any parameter
There’s also @Arthrimus 3d printed mounts for the lg 1440p monitor. A very nice solution. If you search his posts you’ll find it on here. He’s uploaded the files and you get them printed.

Thank you very much the truth is that I am quite clumsy in this, if with this 1080 monitor I do not have to modify anything it would be enough for me, by the way to change the control panel and the instructions panel you know where you can buy original or repro

It’s a fair bit of work but the monitor does fit. It’s a somewhat overtight fit, though it does work. You’d definitely want to extend the control board if you can help it, you REALLY don’t want to have to reach it again otherwise.

I have gotten some good panels off YaJ, but it’s not super easy if you’re looking for something nicer. As for repros, I wanna say both Rafael and Alberto are probably good. Alberto has a section here on the forums

Hi guys,

I need also change my screen but ...
This screen is no longer available. Do you know perhaps a new reference ?

Regards

Fred

Back