What's new
Yes of course!

3rd batch and pending cartridges will be ready as soon as we check that the crackling fix works. That's about 10-12 days.

Awesome. Can't wait till ordering is available again. My Capcom Big Blue cab is not complete without this kit!

I'm still saving for this, hope I got the money when it goes live again, but definitely buying this!

Yes of course!

3rd batch and pending cartridges will be ready as soon as we check that the crackling fix works. That's about 10-12 days.
Hi, Darksoft

I am very interested in CPS2 Multigame.
So I want to be sure to get it.
Will the pre-order be announced in this forum?

Hi,

Thank you for the response.
I am looking forward to the announcement!

I wanted to order this awesome piece of hardware back when it was announced but didn't have the funds for it. Now I'm ready to dig in and be part of the next batch!

Me too, waiting with anticipation. :D

I'll receive the new batch next week. In that moment I'll start taking orders again, this time without Ksiegarnia.

Cheers.

I hope u could send the 3rd batch now :D
I'm so excited !

I'm checking all the PCBs one by one. Will start shipping next week. You'll all receive one message with tracking informaion as soon as it leaves.

Wait what? You have got em already? Can you still put me down for one then?

I still got about 20 units of the 3rd batch to give.

If you want one, first paid first served. You know the prices. I'll start shipping on Monday-Tuesday.

Please pay to pablofg1974@gmail.com. Pay as a donation or add 4% PayPal fees.

Cheers.

If you want one, first paid first served. You know the prices. I'll start shipping on Monday-Tuesday.

Cheers.
I would like to order one but don't know what the price is for the UK. Also are you still doing the GPAL chips as well.

Last edited:

Cheers.
Actually I read through the 2 pages of this thread as well as the opening thread of the "important info" thread. I don't know the price. How much is it? My xvssf board just died... =(

Hi, Darksoft

I have made payment $340($310 as CPS2 multigame + $30 as shipping) via Paypal now.Does this price include 'PAL G' chip?
I want to get this chip, too.

Many thanks

Hi, DarksoftI have made payment $340($310 as CPS2 multigame + $30 as shipping) via Paypal now.Does this price include 'PAL G' chip?I want to get this chip, too.Many thanks
no, it's not included. Please discuss private messages using the PMs.

we don't want to defer attention.

Hi, darksoft

Thank you for a reply.
I have send 'Private Messages' to you.

Many thanks

Back