What's new
Orders are open and the top post has been updated.

I still have a few colors to print as I currently have no red v2s and no white v1s I plan to have some by the end of the week if you're after one of those colors.

This case is *really* well done.

1oLCW0z_d.jpg

This case is *really* well done.
:thumbup: how is the fitment? whenever I build this stuff I'm always concerned about variations in people's hardware and if I allow enough "wiggle room" so it works for everyone. looking at your picture it looks like the LCD sits a bit lower than mine... mine is nearly flush.

Hm didn't notice that. I just made sure the buttons worked but I might be able to seat it a little closer. It could just be due to how I initially soldered that LCD onto the unit though. It all "feels" really tight and sturdy.

I wish someone would make slightly updated design to fit chinese clone of Adafruit's LCD keypad shield.
It has buttons centered under the LCD.

It works exactly as original one, but sometimes it is shipped with a shitty contrast pot, which you can easily replace.
But it's under $5 with free shipping, worth it IMHO.

Link to AliExpress

Printed this yesterday and I must say it fits so nice <3

The only thing that is missing is a bracket to mount the Pi case to the naomi Mobo.
Thank you for the files. :thumbup:

Attachments

• EfFn7OqXsAI81uk.jpg
    EfFn7OqXsAI81uk.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 141
I wish someone would make slightly updated design to fit chinese clone of Adafruit's LCD keypad shield.
It has buttons centered under the LCD.

It works exactly as original one, but sometimes it is shipped with a shitty contrast pot, which you can easily replace.
But it's under $5 with free shipping, worth it IMHO.

Link to AliExpress
Hi do you know where to DL the Chinese clone version's print file now?

Anyone know where I might be able to purchase a 3d printed case for the adafruit lcd rgb plate & raspberry pi 3+???

Back