What's new
Finished now to send all the tracking and all the refund, tomorrow other 9 shipment and in the evening we will prepare other 25 orders that will be shipped this week

I'm near to see the light at the end of the tunnel..... :)
You're not done yet!

Darksoft just ordered another 400 units...

:D

Just Kidding, no he didn't - Just for anyone who didn't get the joke...

8o

Finished now to send all the tracking and all the refund, tomorrow other 9 shipment and in the evening we will prepare other 25 orders that will be shipped this week

I'm near to see the light at the end of the tunnel..... :)
You're not done yet!
Darksoft just ordered another 400 units...

:D

Just Kidding, no he didn't - Just for anyone who didn't get the joke...

8o
But the second batch is coming...and I am among the legions waiting to order!

My cart finally landed on these shores based on the tracking number. Now it's in a "holding cell" being processed. Oh the agony!! :) The anticipation is killing me.

My cart finally landed on these shores based on the tracking number. Now it's in a "holding cell" being processed. Oh the agony!! :) The anticipation is killing me.
Mine shipped back on the 13th and there's no sign of it :( The wait is killing me too!

Mine shipped back on the 13th and there's no sign of it :( The wait is killing me too!
Don't worry you will receive it... maybe.... one day.....
Send me a pm with your tracking or order number and I check

The wait is killing me too!
How Nimmers is feeling right now:

omg-omg-omg-the-wait-is-killing-me.jpg

Hang in there bro, it will get to you.

Got my tracking number :)

By the time it arrives I will be well hopefully!

Mine seems to have arrived at the forwarding point in Miami. From there, it's about a week until I receive it here in Colombia.

Mine arrived yesterday. Now to sort through what the latest instructions are to set it up, and see how rolling the dice on my 4 slot goes ...

Back