What's new

J20

Beginner
Reaction score
Welcome,

so what's the deal with the sega catalogue, I realise you want to list all the PC related games but is that something not already covered by the wikis etc?

Reactions: J20
Welcome,

so what's the deal with the sega catalogue, I realise you want to list all the PC related games but is that something not already covered by the wikis etc?
The various wikis out there all seem to have little info other than "X game runs on X system", while this includes info like the game's ID number, how many install/update discs there were and each of their IDs, the original I/O board that was shipped inside the cabinet, whetver it uses rental keychips or not, and so on. It also includes a bunch of games and updates that were not listed anywhere else I could find.

A pattern I've been seeing a lot on Yahoo Auctions lately is sellers listing RingEdge/RingEdge 2 boards that do have a game installed and a keychip attached, but are completely untested with no info on what game is actually in there. However, with pictures of the board showing the keychip, since the keychip contains the game ID, you can easily tell what game it's running if you know what it corresponds to. Hopefully this helps with that.

Back