What's new
For Sale

Hadouken Arcade

Professional
Reaction score
There has been a major design change. I'll hold any preorder until I get the new design validated.

Hello, I’ve designed a bracket to replace the old Vewlix monitor. This is specifically tailored to fit LG 32MP58HQ ONLY. You can check the progress in this thread. Taito Vewlix monitor replaced with LG 1080P monitor[.9064/url]

First batch will be qty of 25. Lead time is ~5 weeks. This seems to be a good qty and price per batch. I'll revisit the post above and write up a list to those who showed interest. Then I'll continue build a list from this post. I'll personally message each individual if they're still interested.

Price is $165 + shipping. More info shipping coming soon. I’ll include screws, foams and etc. All you need is a screwdriver. Owner with F, FC (Capcom) and L will be able to use this. Can’t confirm vewlix versus since I wasn’t able to see it in person. If anybody is willing to help out verify the compatibility, I would appreciate it

!!! User is responsible for checking compatibility!!! When in doubt, don’t hesitate to contact me !!!
The cabinet itself doesn’t guarantee this bracket will work. Please follow the guide below - Work in progress

Compatible - click to enlarge

If the monitor shows yellowish burn marks on a white screen
IMG_1591.jpeg

If the monitor powers up with a 24V DC power supply
IMG_2672.jpeg

If the monitor looks like this - Work in progress
IMG_2643.jpegIMG_1902.jpeg

Not compatible

If the monitor is capable of 1080P - check with either a PC or console to see highest resolution.

If the your Vewlix is Diamond and later

If the monitor looks like this - Work in progress
IMG_0293.jpeg

Again, please contact me when you're not sure.

https://www.arcade-projects.com/for...vewlix-monitor-replaced-with-lg-1080p-monitor

Attachments

• IMG_2999.jpg
    IMG_2999.jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Rough estimate for shipping to SoCal? I think I saw $65 in that other thread. And just checking, but you don't plan on open sourcing the schematic, right? No hard feelings if so, you put in the work and deserve to make a buck!

I'm in for 1 and am in Seattle too. Will PM with interest. Thanks!

Hi, i have Vewlix L ami with original Sanwa screen.

It's modified in japan and i have not frame.

i'm interested for 1 :)

You ship to France??

Last edited:
Hell why nobody told me about this, I need one too.

Oh didn't even see this thread, was monitoring the other thread... In for 2

Back