What's new

Darksoft

Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
As requested by @MetalliC and others. I'm opening this section.

Here is what we need.

There is always chances origin EPROM not 100% good, because IC22 is not CRC protected, so we needed photo of ROM TEST screen from some other cart to be sure.

This is needed for GGX game and also for "World Series 99". If you have one of these carts, please show the results of your ROM TEST to find out if it same/different from dumped "Super Major League 99"

Reactions: rtw
586DF8D1-CF19-4C23-8AA1-A3AB5F27B15D_zpsdwkti6oh.jpg

503B4C23-B06C-447D-844E-9CF3543EFAF2_zpsofqaqfqx.jpg

AB0EEFB6-FDF1-426A-9DB2-B8AA94E033A0_zpsexggcgkn.jpg

16F072F3-FDB7-4760-A62F-1C7F7DE626ED_zpsmenobl9f.jpg

371F 6C79 file: epr-23356.ic22

So we are good :D

Tight race there MetalliC :D

Thanks for checking PascalP!

Now we would like to know a bit about Cleopatra Fortune Plus, anyone have a GD-ROM ?

We are also looking for World Series 99. Anyone has a cart??

I've seen this one:

http://www.ebay.es/itm/WORLD-SERIES...022350?hash=item2373e1a24e:g:v~wAAOSwzJ5XWGpj

If someone in the US wants to split the costs I'll pay half.
I can do it if you don't mind me keeping the cart lol. I have a baseball panel so I can at least use it after checking/dumping ic22 and running ROM test.

Edit: I just went ahead and bought it, you can split cost if you want. Of course if more than the EPROM needs to be dumped I might have to send it to someone else for that, but I would be willing to send it out for that.

Last edited:
see it now, thanks. sadly sums same as already dumped set (
if its not hard please dump IC22 to be sure its OK, sega's sums not very reliable, and will be nice to see PCB photos.

if its not hard please dump IC22 to be sure its OK, sega's sums not very reliable, and will be nice to see PCB photos.
No problem, I can do that later tonight or tomorrow.

No problem, I can do that later tonight or tomorrow.
and please read it a couple of times and compare if the reads are 100% identical. Even if 2-3 bytes change that may mean we have read problem.

Back