What's new
Sincerly bro

1647557615130.jpeg

Some progress ATM

SSF2 Cpo .jpg
I can inform you that the correct typography for the writing 'Super Street Fighter 2" is not the one in the image. The correct font is Nimbus Sans Condensed Black. I tried to attach the font here, but I couldn't. =/

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2022-07-24 às 13.09.45.png
    Captura de Tela 2022-07-24 às 13.09.45.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 83
I can inform you that the correct typography for the writing 'Super Street Fighter 2" is not the one in the image. The correct font is Nimbus Sans Condensed Black. I tried to attach the font here, but I couldn't. =/
Thanks for the info! Unfortunately I lost all my data from the harddrive and I'm again at the beginning of this project :/
This time I'll try to import one from japan and copy the whole thing to 100%

Thanks for the info! Unfortunately I lost all my data from the harddrive and I'm again at the beginning of this project :/
This time I'll try to import one from japan and copy the whole thing to 100%
A feather! I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and I'm importing a Capcom Q25 from Argentina. It had now arrived in the month of August. I will have to restore that panel.

I did something similar in honor of this Q25 panel that I'm a big fan. I made a skin for the Nintendo Switch Hori controller in homage to Ultra Street Fighter 2. Here is the result.

Attachments

• fa-hrap4v-artwork-usf2-final.png
    fa-hrap4v-artwork-usf2-final.png
    415 KB · Views: 100
  • Real_Arcade_Pro_V_Mockup_USF2.png
    Real_Arcade_Pro_V_Mockup_USF2.png
    382.5 KB · Views: 96
what blue paint did you use? i need to do mine and couldnt find what paint you used in this thread.

what blue paint did you use? i need to do mine and couldnt find what paint you used in this thread.
Hey, on the sides it's a self adhesive blue vynil.
And the blue doors I used the most industrial blue spray can I could get, of course I went with a reference blue door to the shop. It was 95% matching to the one available so I really didn't need to order a custom one.

wonderful work
I must have somewhere the billboard set that was made for the street tournament editions
I'll look for it as soon as I have time to show it to you

wonderful work
I must have somewhere the billboard set that was made for the street tournament editions
I'll look for it as soon as I have time to show it to you
Looking forward to see those beautiful arts!

That's pure Gold there and holding in good shape after all these years 💛

it's new
there is still the protective paper on some plates

the operator who sold this to me 10 years ago easily explained to me that this game was not successful at all
he monopolized 4 machines for the duration of the tournament; the other players who had lost had to wait
It was mainly sold as a complete set by Capcom at a knockdown price 4 machines 4 cards the set of panels and the billboard and advertising poster etc.
this cabin was too expensive and was ultimately sold off by capcom like the cute ones

Back