What's new
it's new
there is still the protective paper on some plates

the operator who sold this to me 10 years ago easily explained to me that this game was not successful at all
he monopolized 4 machines for the duration of the tournament; the other players who had lost had to wait
It was mainly sold as a complete set by Capcom at a knockdown price 4 machines 4 cards the set of panels and the billboard and advertising poster etc.
this cabin was too expensive and was ultimately sold off by capcom like the cute ones
That's very interesting Hikaru
I understand Super Street Fighter 2 was not succesful during that period
Do you know or have a way of reaching someone who knows stuff like production number for the Capcom Q25? How many were produced and how many came with rotation mechanism for example?

there was also a panel combat version
I have a copy but it was looted by the operator
the wiring and specific sockets are missing
01230438-0E14-4F3D-8AAE-64B55B5BCD60.jpeg
FD9CEB53-3E61-4DB9-9D81-0404DF4F510E.jpeg

Do you know or have a way of reaching someone who knows stuff like production number for the Capcom Q25? How many were produced and how many came with rotation mechanism for example?
Mmm

I know a game room owner who bought the stoc from q sound a capcom at the end but he is old and sick

And pretty badly surrounded I have tried several times to buy him machines but he always finally came up in touch

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I don't think he has the production figures

I also know the operator who at the time had bought all the stoc from cute to capcom but it will be able to count another

Mmm

I know a game room owner who bought the stoc from q sound a capcom at the end but he is old and sick

And pretty badly surrounded I have tried several times to buy him machines but he always finally came up in touch

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I don't think he has the production figures

I also know the operator who at the time had bought all the stoc from cute to capcom but it will be able to count another
Thank you really, after all, the world seems smaller when all stories are somewhat chained from the very people involved in the hobby/ business in the past/ present / future.

Thank you really, after all, the world seems smaller when all stories are somewhat chained from the very people involved in the hobby/ business in the past/ present / future.
yes sometimes it is misunderstood by the fan boys who have the impression that you want to take advantage or make a ticket
I can understand it
but in the end they very often do not have the means to achieve their ambitions
they make you miss a transaction and when a few years later the owner has a stroke, his wife or his children bring in a iron worker who loads everything with pliers and everything ends up in the iron dealer's press
My primary goal is preservation.
even if I sometimes have to go through a commercial part to be able to finance the rescues

I also have this panel for the quiz games which were on the last two machines that I was able to save
It is in poor condition but I am hopeful that I will be able to repair it.
I will be missing a 4 machine to be able to run the street tournament again in the games room
193828C9-1499-4B35-BF4D-BAD09F0C04D6.jpeg

Back