What's new
For Sale

Mr T Guru

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm always looking to buy new stuff for MAME. That means funds are always low.
Unfortunately emulating games means PCB's lower in value, sometimes to $0
Conversely, rare PCBs increase in value and I have MANY ;)

There is a *preliminary* For Sale list here....
http://members.iinet.net.au/~lantra9jp1/gurudumps/forsale/

Also look through the arrivals on my site here....
http://members.iinet.net.au/~lantra9jp1/gurudumps/

and the Global Dumps List here....
http://members.iinet.net.au/~lantra9jp1/gurudumps/global_index.html

note the very latest stuff usually isn't for sale (yet) ;)

Or if someone wants to support MAME with some donated funds so I can get hold of undumped games in future they could just send a few Paypal dollars my way via the donate link on my site.

If you really don't care much about playing the game but want the PCB just for the sake of having it you could buy a PCB or two from me and hang it on your wall or something and also support MAME at the same time :)

p.s. All PCBs will be sold as tested working unless otherwise stated. I won't sell a PCB if it is found to be non-working or with a fault unless you agree to accept it in that condition.

p.p.s. I can't offer any technical support. If you need help connecting or wiring a PCB get a local friend to help.

p.p.p.s. Because they are complicated electronics and usually older than 10 years, there is no warranty on any items.

p.p.p.p.s. If many people want things they will have to stand in line and wait because finding a single PCB or several among 500 is not a simple or quick job. In that case we will need to do this slowly :)

p.p.p.p.p.s. Some people have some issues accessing the For Sale page. I have no idea why. Try using a different browser, different PC, or install VNC software like Cyber Ghost or use the TOR Browser which has a built-in VPN.
Regardless, I suggest you make an effort and get some of the good stuff before it all sells :D

Payment Options:

Australian residents can pay using some local payment options including Australia Post Money Order, direct bank transfer with online banking (free), bank cheque and cash.

For everyone else I will only accept bank transfer using SWIFT/IBAN code etc. Funds will take 3-5 days to clear.
For countries where there are limits in sending money, even with direct bank transfer, that requires some government intervention/customs authority or whatever, I can accept some of the payment with bank transfer and the remainder with paypal.

For smaller amounts I will also consider Western Union because there is a WU Collection Office near me. WU has the advantage that the transfer is instant so there's no waiting period to clear the funds.

In all cases, payment methods are ready now. Contact me for details.

Last edited:
One of the handful of holy grail PCBs for me would be Haunted Castle. I can't check your list because it's not loading up (been having connection issues all day), but if you have it I'd be interested to see what you're looking to get for it.

Sent a PM about some things I was looking for. Thanks.

One of the handful of holy grail PCBs for me would be Haunted Castle. I can't check your list because it's not loading up (been having connection issues all day), but if you have it I'd be interested to see what you're looking to get for it.
heh. I had a Haunted Castle, sold it many years ago for about $300 IIRC

can confirm it's working.
I really want to donate something. So cool to have the guru here :thumbup:

I have a project called the "strip club", if there are any boards that might be worth stripping please let me know!
http://stripclub.arcade-tv.de/

can confirm it's working.
I really want to donate something. So cool to have the guru here :thumbup:

I have a project called the "strip club", if there are any boards that might be worth stripping please let me know!
http://stripclub.arcade-tv.de/
for the right price, I have 500 PCBs worth stripping ;)
I'm looking for a Ninja Warriors. Yes, that incredible game with 3 screens and ninjas that were actually robots.

I'm looking for a Ninja Warriors. Yes, that incredible game with 3 screens and ninjas that were actually robots.
I have one in a box. no idea if it works because it needs lots of wiring and I don't have much interest in it because of the 3 screen requirement, but the condition is nice. its a big mofo too.

I am interested in a TMNT board, (Turtles in Time preferred, but otherwise, a regular TMNT) - 4 player; X-men (4-player); NBA Showtime/NFL Blitz Sportsstation (4-player); or Simpsons Bowling. If you have any of these, let me know and if you have a price in mind for them. Thanks.

Is the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles spoken for as well? I figured the Turtles In Time would be difficult, but I would be interested in the original version 1989 as well. Thanks.

Is the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles spoken for as well? I figured the Turtles In Time would be difficult, but I would be interested in the original version 1989 as well. Thanks.
had many over the years but I no longer have any TMNT's, just 1 Turtles In Time

If it falls through, keep me on the list for the Turtles in Time.

Looking for Rygar PCB .... and ninja warriors..
Still not loading - see pic

Attachments

• page.jpg
    page.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 197
a lot of people seem to have trouble with it. I don't know why, maybe some region blocking by companies.
the people that had trouble were trying to access it at their company but it worked at their home.
try using it with a VPN. if you use TOR browser (which is based on Firefox) it has a built in VPN.

it's [slightly] good anyway, if 200 people all contact me at the same time and want PCBs from me I'm going to have a big problem heh!

Confirmed - wasn't loading for me at home, visiting a friend now and it's loading fine.

Someone could sell me a PCB TMNT 1 or 2 or double dragon 1 or 2 and which would be the price for each of these games including shipping by Postal Service to Mexico?Regards

Back