What's this?

Attachments

• 45pcs.jpg
    45pcs.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 277
  • silkscreen.jpg
    silkscreen.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 250
Of course! That's just the bare PCBS ready to be filled with Chips love :)

Wow! Are these going to have that updated BIOS which can be flashed from the CD/image?

Looks like the culmination of a lot of hard work and dedication. Nice job Darksoft, all. And Thank you!

Noob here, I am interested in 64, 128 simms. Thank you.

@Darksoft & @Mitsurugi-w

I know you guys are super busy, and Mitsu must be working on his move and moving just plain sucks, but when do you think you guys will have 64 & 128 simms available for sale? Because I would actually like to have all DS made simms on my boards instead of the Capcom, just my preference.

Darksoft needs to sell some repro carts to recoup some money before the simms can be made. I'm currently testing each cart pcb as we speak. Got another 35 left to test. :S

@Darksoft & @Mitsurugi-w

I know you guys are super busy, and Mitsu must be working on his move and moving just plain sucks, but when do you think you guys will have 64 & 128 simms available for sale? Because I would actually like to have all DS made simms on my boards instead of the Capcom, just my preference.
Great Choice :)

Interested in a few SIMMS. Need to figure out exactly how many/which one of mine have failed but I think I'll probably be interested in at least one 64.

EDIT: or at least the gerber file, that hasn't been released yet right?

If you have a superBIOS cart you can see which have failed pretty easily.

If you have a superBIOS cart you can see which have failed pretty easily.
Yeah I've got a superBIOS in there, whats the best way to check? Whenever I boot now it won't proceed past a screen stating that I don't have enough memory to run the game, doesn't seem to want to allow me access to any menus.

Hold start while booting to enter the Darksoft menu and then enter the flash memory screen (can't remember the exact name). If a memory is faulty it will not be showing and will display as an empty slot.

You can always try cleaning that simm, swapping simms around, or sometimes resoldering the flashes on the simm will fix it.

Whenever these are ready put me down for a full 3rd Strike memory set -- 4 128mb and 2 64mb SIMMs. Cheers!

Back