What's new
Thanks again DS and Mitsu, these work perfect!
24910583434_6035f1b4c3_z.jpg

25514986046_501a74d4f7_z.jpg

Man I been away for about a year, did i miss my chance? I need Simms to run Street fighter 3 3rd Strike

I'm interested in some SIMMs (3X128Mbits + 1X64Mbits) :D
I'm currently producing a new batch of 128Mb SIMMS + 64Mb SIMMS + SH2 based CPS3 carts :)
Stay tuned. Limited Edition.
I'm interested in that combination - I've got another CPS3 m/b on the boat back from Japan - should land in 10 days, does that time frame fit?

You mean fully original reproduction carts? Or suicided carts with the custom sh2 replaced with standard sh2?

As said earlier, I'd happily be a guinnea pig for a 64 MB SIMM. Have a spare CPS3 system that is only short a 64 MB SIMM to be Darksoft Functional. Buying a 64 MB SIMM is also ready to be done. I don't expect gifts. lol.

As soon as I know I post it :)
With the reproductions, are there thoughts to include some way to reprogram the BIOS without needing to de-solder the chip, or perhaps have it as a socketed chip? Just wondering.

With the reproductions, are there thoughts to include some way to reprogram the BIOS without needing to de-solder the chip, or perhaps have it as a socketed chip? Just wondering.
I started working some time ago on a new version of the BIOS that will solve that joystick clumpsy movement on the menu and that will also allow for autoboot from CD (just copy a file to an empty CD and it will update the BIOS) and will speed up' loading to 3-4 minutes. I see if I can finish it anytime soon.

I started working some time ago on a new version of the BIOS that will solve that joystick clumpsy movement on the menu and that will also allow for autoboot from CD (just copy a file to an empty CD and it will update the BIOS) and will speed up' loading to 3-4 minutes. I see if I can finish it anytime soon.
Holy shit, 3-4 minutes? That would be epic. As it is I never play anything other than third strike since load times are so horrendous.

Love the idea of being able to update BIOS from CD. Are you planning on outfitting the repro carts with the updated BIOS?

doesnt sound like much after that. what i mean is im trying to understand the idea if the stock bios cant be updated. so im just probing

Back