What's new
Only on the LCD enclosure. They require 24v fans and throws that error when you run something different.
I don't have this message everytimes. Maybe a cleaning will be enough ?

I don't have this message everytimes. Maybe a cleaning will be enough ?
Sure, if you’re ok with it coming up randomly. It would annoy me. I replaced mine with a modern LG LCD instead. It’s dead silent.

Sure, if you’re ok with it coming up randomly. It would annoy me. I replaced mine with a modern LG LCD instead. It’s dead silent.
Replace the screen is efficient to remove the fan warning :)

I finally received some weeks ago my 1P panel from Rafael ('eFighters Arcades Design' on FB)
Funny fact : First, i was disappointed by the quality but i didn't realize that there is a protective film on it :) .

Then, after removing the protective film, the quality was amazing !
I don't own an official vewlix panel to compare both but i presume that it's very close and maybe better regarding the price of an official panel.

IMG_2047.jpg

I didn't have the right mounting plate to fix the stick on the panel so i drilled 4 holes on the Sanwa (JLF-TP-8S) plate.

IMG_2078.jpg

I also returned the stick on the S mounting plate to have the ball at around 2/2.5cm above the panel.
This is my preference, i don't know yours.

IMG_2080.jpg

And... DONE ! (the picture isn't good because of a grey and rainy january day :) )

IMG_2083.jpg

Next step(s) : I don't know yet. Maybe fix the warning (fan) on screen, or had a top marquee, or doing a DC hack pad.
or...
PLAYING GAMES :) !!!

I had to rewire the 12v vewlix input with a dupont connector to fit the new fan.
Hey 9uile, thanks for documenting your upgrades. I am looking to replace the back fan on my Vewlix F, and after unscrewing it, I noticed the wiring is connected all the way to the left side, pairs with more wires from above, and then eventually that larger clump makes its way to a white double F1 clip which then connects to the board nearby.

Apologies if this is a dumb question, but how did you rewire your fan? Did you simply buy a new dupont housing and crimp tool, cut the two existing wires connected to the factory fan, and get them into the new housing which your new fan then connects to? I am just looking to make sure I am doing things correctly here, especially before cutting the factory fan wires.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited:
Hi. It was really easy. I cut those two wires that went from the right side.
1.jpg

Change the old fan by the new one and rewire like this with dupont connectors (because i had some but you can rewire with something else).

2.jpg

Hi. It was really easy. I cut those two wires that went from the right side.
1.jpg

Change the old fan by the new one and rewire like this with dupont connectors (because i had some but you can rewire with something else).

2.jpg
Thank you for the explanation. I am going to scoop up a dupont connector kit so I can get my new fan hooked up. I really appreciate the help!

Yesterday, i installed the second panel i had ordered at Rafael. It's a 2P panel this time. I'm ready to fight beside my daughter across the 'Streets of rage 4' :)

IMG_2246.jpg
IMG_2245.jpg

Thanks again for the advice 9uile. After a few failures, we got the new fan hooked up and running! Mounting it and cleaning up the wires next.
New Fan.png

Last edited:
Back