What's new
@Niko - Amazing work so far, and as for @NotNiko. He's a bad man. But I loves him :love:

I've grabbed the torrent and have popped it on my NAS box which is happily seeding. I'll leave it up over the weekend as I've plenty spare bandwidth. If anyone's struggling, lemme know.. I can probably sort a mega link or something for you ... ;)

Off to buy a 120gb SSD this morning :P

@Niko, I've a very recent version of the multigame SSD (actually bought it for DB X( ) - if there's anything off there that's worth upping, just let me know - I've not yet compared the title lists.... Presumably X2 stuff is mostly available, but I am enjoying the PC versions of Mushihimesama etc - I know they might need some work but... ?

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Few beers paid :thumbsup:

sorry for my poor english.

Good job and thank you so much for your work !

just to understand, I have an Taito typex2 ( p4 )
plugged in my Naomi through the JVS IO board.

did I need something else to use your Hdd ?

best regards from France

@Niko

Does your multi work with the fast IO? I got 2 new vewlix cabs that have the below Jamma/Fast IO boards installed, but of course my ttx2 units dont have the fast io cards installed in them. I am waiting to get JVS replacement boards. Is there any advantage with the fast IO boards? To use them with DariusBurst maybe??

IMG_3979.JPG

The cabs also have the RFID readers, I guess I cant really use them for anything.

IMG_3976.JPG

Last edited:
Fast io is only used for nesicalive game and a few dedicated setups. Older dongle + hdd games are jvs only except for a couple games.
for the games we have now for the multi a fast io is useless. This may change in the future though

Ok, good thing I have the jvs pcb boards on the way, I will just have to leave the rfid bases in place or I may source the black covers. Thanks for the info.

The only thing I found strange is why they put the jamma connector on this board?!

Ok I wrote the image out to my SSD. works great - so really its just wait for V1.0 now.

I'm still seeding that file out - over 70gb up so far lol. Will have to stop it soon though so hope some other folks have added to the pool...

Keep those updates coming Nico !

I'm up to 90Gb seeded but can't see anymore peers requiring parts. I'll leave it running until Midnight then I'll be switching to MAME 172 torrents to get my romsets updated.

Just looking for the best price (in UK) for a 120Gb SSD.

I paid £34.99 in PC World yesterday for a Sandisk 120gb SSD.. I could have got it for £29.99 online but I'm impatient lol !

@Niko - Amazing work so far, and as for @NotNiko. He's a bad man. But I loves him :love:

I've grabbed the torrent and have popped it on my NAS box which is happily seeding. I'll leave it up over the weekend as I've plenty spare bandwidth. If anyone's struggling, lemme know.. I can probably sort a mega link or something for you ... ;)

Off to buy a 120gb SSD this morning :P

@Niko, I've a very recent version of the multigame SSD (actually bought it for DB X( ) - if there's anything off there that's worth upping, just let me know - I've not yet compared the title lists.... Presumably X2 stuff is mostly available, but I am enjoying the PC versions of Mushihimesama etc - I know they might need some work but... ?

:thumbsup:
Did it come with DB? Whenever you get a sec take a picture of the game select screen I'd like to see what he's including now. Most of the "new" games are ports from other hardware and will require some work. I'm working on finishing up the mame 0172 setup now.
Few beers paid :thumbsup:

sorry for my poor english.

Good job and thank you so much for your work !

just to understand, I have an Taito typex2 ( p4 )
plugged in my Naomi through the JVS IO board.

did I need something else to use your Hdd ?

best regards from France
Thanks! nope that should be it. 8)
@Niko

Does your multi work with the fast IO? I got 2 new vewlix cabs that have the below Jamma/Fast IO boards installed, but of course my ttx2 units dont have the fast io cards installed in them. I am waiting to get JVS replacement boards. Is there any advantage with the fast IO boards? To use them with DariusBurst maybe??

IMG_3979.JPG

The cabs also have the RFID readers, I guess I cant really use them for anything.

IMG_3976.JPG
Nope, Only works with JVS. Those are the correct I/O boards for nesica but wrong I/O boards for Darius Burst. When the FastIO games do make it to the public most likely a JVS to FastIO driver will be adopted since its cheaper and easier to source JVS.

With that being said, I'd still hold onto the rfid reader and I/O boards as if you wanted a "puriest" setup your almost there. Just need to get a DMAC. Which is the PCI-E card that goes into the x2.

Nope, Only works with JVS. Those are the correct I/O boards for nesica but wrong I/O boards for Darius Burst. When the FastIO games do make it to the public most likely a JVS to FastIO driver will be adopted since its cheaper and easier to source JVS.

With that being said, I'd still hold onto the rfid reader and I/O boards as if you wanted a "puriest" setup your almost there. Just need to get a DMAC. Which is the PCI-E card that goes into the x2.
Sweet, now to find that DMAC PCI-E card.

Here we are. Sorry for the absolutely chronic pic... But titles are legible I think....
F22F5E15-84B0-4812-83D3-4B974F561631.jpg
Cool, if you get a chance see if you can upload the mushihimesama folder and I'll see what I can do to get it working on my multi for you guys.

Thanks!

@Niko
I loaded the image onto a 128GB Samung SSD and it worked flawlessly. I spent a good amount of time with Street Fighter 4 2012 Arcade edition. I'm really impressed. I'll be sending a donation your way.

One thing. Could we add navigating to the bottom of the list by pressing up on the joystick when at the top of the list? Or perhaps jumping to the buttom of the list by pressing Kick 1 button? Would make getting to S4AE a lot quicker. Just a suggestion. Thank you!

Cool, if you get a chance see if you can upload the mushihimesama folder and I'll see what I can do to get it working on my multi for you guys.
Thanks!
Willdo - I'll pop in up somewhere tonight and drop you a link. It's the PC version though - so you might need to map outputs from the JVS to keys of some sort.

Is it possible to have a margin to game list for CRT users ?

Thanks

@Niko
I loaded the image onto a 128GB Samung SSD and it worked flawlessly. I spent a good amount of time with Street Fighter 4 2012 Arcade edition. I'm really impressed. I'll be sending a donation your way.

One thing. Could we add navigating to the bottom of the list by pressing up on the joystick when at the top of the list? Or perhaps jumping to the buttom of the list by pressing Kick 1 button? Would make getting to S4AE a lot quicker. Just a suggestion. Thank you!
Yea I'll see what I can do to make it round robin. You can also hold the direction you want to go in the meantime to get there a little faster.
Is it possible to have a margin to game list for CRT users ?

Thanks
I'm not really sure what your asking. Can you give me some more details?

Back