What's new
Ok v1.0 update package has been released. See the first post for download links/instructions. 8)
Nice Job Niko I sent you a little donation as well and maybe should you should get yourself a nice bottle of Bourbon after all you are in Kentucky :thumbsup:

Thanks Niko! I'll give this a try later today.

Question, are the games that were found on the previous X2 Multi working, such as Death Smiles? I guess I could just try it myself, but I can't get to it until late today or tomorrow.

Thanks Niko! I'll give this a try later today.

Question, are the games that were found on the previous X2 Multi working, such as Death Smiles? I guess I could just try it myself, but I can't get to it until late today or tomorrow.
No those are all PC ports that he's added his own stuff too to make work on his multi.

Outside of Mame and maybe a few other games I dont really plan to support anything that wasnt specifically developed for an X2.

Now with that said, I'm going to be releasing my JVS tool so anyone can port any PC game to the X2 and run it on the multi. Its just that I personally wont be supporting it.

From the windows port games death smiles 2 is the only game that doesn't feel like a window game. If Niko would not have pointed that out a few post back, I would have not know. My son and I play that game very often.. I think that DS 2 should be included is the official x2 games:)

From the windows port games death smiles 2 is the only game that doesn't feel like a window game. If Niko would not have pointed that out a few post back, I would have not know. My son and I play that game very often.. I think that DS 2 should be included is the official x2 games:)
I may have misspoken before, but from what I understand DS2 is an actual arcade game just not natively an X2 game. It was ported from a cave system similar to the x2. I will see what I can do to make it run.

I may have misspoken before, but from what I understand DS2 is an actual arcade game just not natively an X2 game. It was ported from a cave system similar to the x2. I will see what I can do to make it run.
ohh Niko.. "Me love you long time" :thumbsup:

Speaking of loving you long time... how about Otomedius? :P

Could Type-X games be ported across? Castle Shig' on X2 so I don't have to buy both would be sweet!

Excellent work!

CC is one of the only games I've bought through steam, couldn't get it to work under Linux either... :lol:

How difficult is the process of getting them to work? I bought Danmaku Unlimited 2 in the same pack and couldn't get that to run either.

Excellent work!

CC is one of the only games I've bought through steam, couldn't get it to work under Linux either... :lol:

How difficult is the process of getting them to work? I bought Danmaku Unlimited 2 in the same pack and couldn't get that to run either.
It just depends on the game, CC was fairly easy. The hardest part is figuring out the best way to interface with the controls. Ohh and they have to be cracked too so they can run outside of steam.

Excellent work!

It just depends on the game, CC was fairly easy. The hardest part is figuring out the best way to interface with the controls. Ohh and they have to be cracked too so they can run outside of steam.
Actually, you can get a DRM free version of CC pretty easy. No cracking needed.

Excellent work!

Actually, you can get a DRM free version of CC pretty easy. No cracking needed.
I see that now, GOG sells a DRM free version. Nice!

I've actually got both versions - steam version was like a quid in a sale - but it's a bit further along the development path - last time I tried the GOG version it had no achievements etc...

Great work though ! Keep it coming ;)

Does tetris GM3 work on this? I added it to the hard drive and it came up in the menu but it just had some complaint pop ups and black screen.
It does boot on my PC.
Any chance of KOFXIII climax showing up anytime soon? That has been horded for far too long.
Thanks.

I've actually got both versions - steam version was like a quid in a sale - but it's a bit further along the development path - last time I tried the GOG version it had no achievements etc...

Great work though ! Keep it coming ;)
No achievements = closer to arcade version. :)

Back