What's new
I don't expect any of the games running any faster than they do on the Pentium 651, but want to keep boot/loading times as short as possible (for this reason I will install an SSD as well).
In this case the SSD would be the best solution IMHO

I have no intention of running Mame or any other stuff on the X2, want to keep it as a dedicated system and run Niko's MultiDisc.
then i would stick with the stock 651 changing this will not improve any of the features of Nikos multi. the only improvements i seen was in emulation and an artwork heavy front end.

Ohh thats right, I forgot I did that :P

Very odd, have you tested with any other video cards to see if it makes a difference?

Ohh thats right, I forgot I did that :P

Very odd, have you tested with any other video cards to see if it makes a difference?
I'll try with the original 7900GS when I get home from work later today.

Ok, with a flashed 7950 GT, no picture with #2 Dip on or off.

With original 7900 GS, there is a picture with the #2 either on or off.

Last edited:
Does anyone have version 1.1 or 1.2 of X2 SSF4 EXPORT that they would be willing to share ?

Preferably the encrypted image so that we can get a clean decrypted dump :D

didn't think EXPORT got an update past 1.0

Edit:
Not sure if you already have it but i will have a SSFIVAE v1.3 by the end of the week

Last edited:
Ok, with a flashed 9650 GT, no picture with #2 Dip on or off.

a 9650GT?????

I'm not sure the updated driver supports GPUs that high. I thought you where trying to use a 7950GT.

I've got some SSFIVAE drives coming in the mail so I will check those when I get home.

Is SSFIVAE 1.2 not also considered SSFIVAE 2012?

So many versions of SFIV......

Hello Everyone,

i am new in this forum and i found it on the Web to find a solution to a problem ( Coin Count Error ) with my TTX2. I find the solution at a post in this Thread, THANKS FOR THAT. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I have done it and it works well.

@Niko and helper
Thanks for the awesome Multigame release but i have some problems to install it. ?( ?(

Have you been able to test the Q6600 yet?

Looking into some upgrade/stock parts for a Type X2 and want to know which CPU to get
The Q6600 works great in my setup. (im using a different base install to Niko's multi).All games i have tested work as they should. but mame and Attract Mode (what im using as my launcher) got a nice speed bump.
As a note in my setup with the stock 3.4ghz cpu SSFIVAE the attract video would stutter but is 100% fine with the Q6600 update.

As for mame Tekken 3 went from running at ~%50 speed to ~%80 speed. which is a good number considering the lower clock speed.
I haven't done a full stress test yet to see if the power delivery can handle it but from what i have put it through so far it should be good.
Temps haven't been measured but the heat sink remains cool after a good run with mame.

Edit:
A higher clocked core 2 due would be better suited than a Q6600. i'll order a e7600 for testing in the next month or so and report back how that goes

@corey

I would like to install the same CPU, did you must install any drivers or did you set anything at the Bios ? The specs at my both TTX2 are P4 3,4 Ghz, 2 GB Ram, GF7900GS. At Mame the newer Cave Games like IBara and more do stutter. Are the problem with the stutter at your setup with the Q6600 CPU ?

Hello Everyone,

i am new in this forum and i found it on the Web to find a solution to a problem ( Coin Count Error ) with my TTX2. I find the solution at a post in this Thread, THANKS FOR THAT. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

@Niko and helper
Thanks for the awesome Multigame release but i have some problems to install it. ?( ?(
Hello, I did see your email Yesturday and was meaning to respond but got side tracked. Sorry.

So from your email, it sounds like you are trying to install my Freeware multigame on a drive you bought Joerg correct?

Currently, that is not possible. To use my multigame you will need a spare hard drive and you will need to download the drive image from the first post. Most of the games from the drive you got from Joerg can be copied over to the new hard drive and used with my multi, however to make things simple I will PM you a location to download the games for my multi.

Hope that helps!

Ok, with a flashed 9650 GT, no picture with #2 Dip on or off.

a 9650GT?????
I'm not sure the updated driver supports GPUs that high. I thought you where trying to use a 7950GT.
Sorry, that was a brain fart. I updated my post, it was a 7950 GT.

Hello Everyone,

@Niko and helper
Hello, I did see your email Yesturday and was meaning to respond but got side tracked. Sorry.
So from your email, it sounds like you are trying to install my Freeware multigame on a drive you bought Joerg correct?

Currently, that is not possible. To use my multigame you will need a spare hard drive and you will need to download the drive image from the first post. Most of the games from the drive you got from Joerg can be copied over to the new hard drive and used with my multi, however to make things simple I will PM you a location to download the games for my multi.

Hope that helps!
Hello Niko,

thanks for your help.
Yes is correct i bought it from Joerg.

Must i try to install the 2nd ( Image ) Method from you first post ?

P.S. Thx for the Link :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

@Niko

at my Multiboot SSD are some Games more:

Ikaruga
Jamestown
Otomedius
Volgarr

Yes, this is what you want: https://mega.nz/#!Kc1GnBYB!8xf9a4gH6O7yJt77Qku8WSV1RO3EBhsxmNbm9uq1HWA

Its the version 1.0 multi drive image.

Those games arnt actual TypeX/TypeX2 games. Those where games that where ported to run on his multi.

I've ported some games like DeathSmiles 2, and the Examu games. But the focus of this project from here on out is going to be supporting actual TypeX2 games only.

Last edited:
O.k
i read some posts about PC Games on Multi Drive for the TTX2.

those are SteamPC games ported to TX2.. there are more coversions available, like Mushihimesama for example.

Back