What's new
Today i found out that the fan of my 7900 GS graphics card in my TTX2 not always starts.
Is that normal ? and has someone the same Problem?

Today i found out that the fan of my 7900 GS graphics card in my TTX2 not always starts.Is that normal ? and has someone the same Problem?
that's definitely not normal.. fan must be always on when the power is on.

Can i clean the ball-bearing of the Fan ? or must i buy a new one ?
Musst be the same or can i buy a other one ? and how must i do with the Driver ?
Is its possible with Joergs Multidrive i heard that the Drive are encoded.

Look for "7900GS fan" on eBay and you will find some cheap ones, or get one from a broken card (where the fan works, obviously) :D

What do you mean with the drive? The drive is software locked to the serial number of the SDD, you cannot simply image it and move to another HDD without doind some magic first.

The fan not always running is normal. It does it on my 7950GT.

it will sometimes run at a very low speed when I'm not playing a game, or sometimes just outright stop. But when a game starts the fan kicks into high gear.

Most people probably dont notice this, as their X2 is in the OEM case where they cant see it, but I have mine in a PC case with a side window so I notice it all the time.

oops, then I stand corrected :)

My main 7900GS fan (Zalman) is not connected to the the Graphic Card, but to the one mainboard fan header (and this is always running). I thought it was the same for the OEM fan.

oops, then I stand corrected :) My main 7900GS fan (Zalman) is not connected to the the Graphic Card, but to the one mainboard fan header (and this is always running). I thought it was the same for the OEM fan.
Can you post a pic ?

You can't really see much, it's very compact in the case

2uo0zf4.jpg

Ok, So this is what the front panel header of the motherboard looks like. The 3 pins marked in red have to be connected to the JVS card or you will get an I/O error. Fortunately they have nothing to do with the lights, or buttons so you dont need to tap into them or anything. I just used a male to female jumper wire like you would use with a breadboard.
5j6Hcrp.png
What are the 2 red pins at the rightt? a standard Q965 header is one row shorter:

fp_header.jpg

I'm trying to use a normal q965 MB, it boots but I get a JVS error.

I just connected the 5V header (red at left), I have no clue what the right row is

are you getting I/O error trying to boot a legit hard drive? Or play games off the multi?

Hi im new here can i ask something about this Taito typex2 multigame?

Do i need a hardisk clean here? mean no operating system? it is self boot on my pc? im mean separate one to my os.

Thank you

Hi and welcome yotsubalim.

This multi requires a Tatio Type X2 setup to use.

If you have one then all you will need is a 60+ GB HDD/SSD to install it on to. you will need o use the whole drive for it as it includes the OS as well as the files to launch your games.
Games are not including in the download links provided on this site.

Edit: This multi will not work on a normal PC.

Hi and welcome yotsubalim.

This multi requires a Tatio Type X2 setup to use.

If you have one then all you will need is a 60+ GB HDD/SSD to install it on to. you will need o use the whole drive for it as it includes the OS as well as the files to launch your games.
Games are not including in the download links provided on this site.

Edit: This multi will not work on a normal PC.
What do you mean This multi will not work on a normal PC.
not sure is my pc is normal? i5 4gig memory gforce 730 the harddisk i have 1tera clean another one is my regular os with other files?

the multi is only for the original arcade hardware Taito Type X2.

if you want to play Tatio type x games on your pc there is downloads available around the internet. But due to the rules of this forum i cant give you any direct links.

googling TTX2 dumps should yield some results for you

if you want to play Tatio type x games on your pc there is downloads available around the internet. But due to the rules of this forum i cant give you any direct links.

can you please pm me the link please im already search for this last 2 year no luck found T.T

Hi,

today i recive my 2x2GB Dimms and did some tests.
With my TTX2 with Q6600 Cpu and 4GB Ram the Frame skip at Mame the Game "Shieryu" the Frame Skip goes down up to 64%

but usually it moves between 75% - 100%.

With the P4 3.4GB and 2GB Ram
the Frame skip at Mame the Game "Shieryu" the Frame Skip goes down up to 40% but usually it moves between 45% - 65%

I would update my P4 3.4GB from 2GB to 4GB Ram later and repeat the test with the same Game.

can you please pm me the link please im already search for this last 2 year no luck found T.T
Fixed your quote for you, and @corey, don't hook this dude up. I'm not normally a rude guy, but if he's not willing to get the HW and play the games the way that is discussed in this thread, then he can hit google and research on his own.

This was LITERALLY his third post... all of which have been in this thread.

Just my opinion, of course.

i mean this in the least rude manner as possible

I wasn't intending to. i gave him all the info he needed. googling what i said will give him exactly what he is after according to my interpretation of what he is asking.

but back on track

@yotsubalim what exactly are you after or wanting to do. because if you have been searching for 2 years for TTX games then your google fu is very poor.
I have a feeling English isn't your first language and something may have been left out during translation.

Back