What's new
Damn. Ok. Ill try and track something down to swap into my cab. Looks like this is a Capcom I/O board knock off. If anyone has a Capcom V2 I/O, hit me up. Thanks.

Last edited:
This is the original Vewlix JVS i/o
IMG_3481.bmp_zps3dhldcst.jpeg

As far as I know, he's working on developing the X2 multi-platform.
Hi,

are there some news about Mame for Niko's Multi ?
But, for those who want to give it a shot: mame polls/handles the I/O inputs differently than the X2 launcher/loader.

Just need to write a driver for it. And add the feature to the launcher menu. And you should be on your way. I know, easier said than done. :lol:

Thank you for the pic. Its weird that that my generic card has no issues with all TypeX2 games and Daemon Bride. Could it be something with the inputs set wrong in the loaders for Arcana and Death Smiles II?

Edit*

After launching each of the games on a PC, all Examu games now work. I was able to set Crimzon Clover to 480 and it loads but the controls are not right. I no longer believe it's the board. I thik the control settings in CC and DSII are off.

With a keyboard DSII has these controls:

J = coin
K= coin

W = 1 player start
Z = A
X = B
C= C

Can't find away to access a menu.

Can anyone tell me what keyboard mapping they have for Crimzon Clover? Here is a pic of mine

Attachments

• IMG_8272.JPG
    IMG_8272.JPG
    508.5 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
I was just looking at the KOF XIII STEAM release, and started wondering:

anyone ever see KOF XIII CLIMAX at their local arcade?

Finally got around to setting mine up. Deathsmiles II, and the Examu games don't show up in my game list, but they're in the same spot as all the other games :/

can you screenshot whats inside one of your examu folders?

Could you guys help me out on how to write the disc image to a disc?
I've tried 2 different images (1.2 and RC2) but both times after completion the disc in unreadable/un-formatted according to Windows so I cannot copy games onto it :(

What I've used:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Crucial M4 SSD (128GB)
USB 3.0 to SATA adapter
Win32Diskimager

Do I need to write the image with a different application or do I need to access the disc other than the standard Windows explorer?

EDIT:
After trying to reformat the drive I got an error message 'this drive cannot be formatted' and suddenly the disc is readable by Windows, all 3 partitions... WTF?

Hey peeps! This is amazing work. All the dedication put into this is awesome. I have been reading through this thread for the last day or so and I'm so impressed. This is my first post. I'm Matt from Sweden, and I've been a gamer since the 80's. used to have some arcade cabinets when I lived in the U.K. In the mid 90's but haven't had one for like 20 years. Now I'm super stoked to be getting one again. I'm getting my cab with a X2 shipped pretty soon and was going to try to fix this multi so it's done before I get it. I believe you will see me here more often from now hopefully :) I'm a graphic designer so maybe I can help out in some way :)

Now I'm wondering about the dumps. I know I shouldn't be asking about where to find them but I've been googling dumps for x2. All I seem to get to is PC cracks that run fine on any PC, but anyone have any pointer on where to find some dumps that works good for the niko multi? I also couldn't find the NotNiko release anymore on TPB etc.

Any help would be super appreciated.

Thanks guys!

I've tried 2 different images (1.2 and RC2) but both times after completion the disc in unreadable/un-formatted according to Windows so I cannot copy games onto it :(

What I've used:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Crucial M4 SSD (128GB)
USB 3.0 to SATA adapter
Win32Diskimager

Do I need to write the image with a different application or do I need to access the disc other than the standard Windows explorer?

EDIT:
After trying to reformat the drive I got an error message 'this drive cannot be formatted' and suddenly the disc is readable by Windows, all 3 partitions... WTF?
Hi, i wrote a guide here, it's in french, but pictures will help you, there is also the links for software used.

Last edited:
Hey peeps! This is amazing work. All the dedication put into this is awesome. I have been reading through this thread for the last day or so and I'm so impressed. This is my first post. I'm Matt from Sweden, and I've been a gamer since the 80's. used to have some arcade cabinets when I lived in the U.K. In the mid 90's but haven't had one for like 20 years. Now I'm super stoked to be getting one again. I'm getting my cab with a X2 shipped pretty soon and was going to try to fix this multi so it's done before I get it. I believe you will see me here more often from now hopefully :) I'm a graphic designer so maybe I can help out in some way :)

Now I'm wondering about the dumps. I know I shouldn't be asking about where to find them but I've been googling dumps for x2. All I seem to get to is PC cracks that run fine on any PC, but anyone have any pointer on where to find some dumps that works good for the niko multi? I also couldn't find the NotNiko release anymore on TPB etc.

Thanks guys!
mp sent

What I've used:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Crucial M4 SSD (128GB)
USB 3.0 to SATA adapter
Win32Diskimager

EDIT:
Hi, i wrote a guide here, it's in french, but pictures will help you, there is also the links for software used.
Thanks dude!
Also found the SSF4 Export 2 player version on your link ;)

Thanks guys!
mp sent
Thank you so much! Will def start working on the new multi for the X2! You are a hero!

Edit: i mean, all of you are heroes! Big respect for this project Niko and friends!

Last edited:
All glory goes to Niko, i'm only using his work. If you're lost with french, i'm here...

I asked in the Type X games thread, but might as well ask here too if you guys don't mind.

Anyone know if its possible to run the Groove Coaster / Rhythminvaders games on the Type X2? Its listed as an X+ game and I'm wondering if that is a compatible hardware? I guess the controls could be reconfigured to run on a normal CP.

If that was the case, i would be one of the happiest guys around! :D

Anyone know if its possible to run the Groove Coaster / Rhythminvaders games on the Type X2?
Replied to your other post. Honestly though, running it is one thing, but there is no public dump out there of either of those games. So looks like you have a while to wait...

Anyone know if its possible to run the Groove Coaster / Rhythminvaders games on the Type X2?
Replied to your other post. Honestly though, running it is one thing, but there is no public dump out there of either of those games. So looks like you have a while to wait...
Awesome! I don't mind waiting, it was more a question if its possible in the future to see it on the system! :D Thanks for answering.

Back