What's new
I've had some issues with the new 1.3 image that maybe you could help me with.
I upgraded from 1.2 to 1.3 using the update method and also put the SSF 1.3 and KOFXIII Climax files on the drive.

Upon the first boot I tried some games and most games did not work anymore, I got some Windows pop-up screen with a whole bunch of Japanese mumbo jumbo.
After that I removed all files in the TypeXmulti folder, downloaded the 1.3 update again and copied the files again (this time I made sure that all hidden Windows files where visible to make sure I copied those as well).
After booting now all games work like they did including KOFXIII Climax, but I cannot get SSF 1.3 to run.

I get the bootscreen with the message; something Niko something, injection complete
After this the screen turns black and stays black...

Something I could do here?

Could be corruption with sf4 try copying it again. Also remember to safely eject the drive to avoid corruption.

When you guys do the update method, make sure to right click the "exe" files and goto "Properties" and uncheck "Block". Windows likes to block executables originating from other systems.

Also, like corey said make sure you use the "safely eject" option, before disconnecting the drive from your computer.

Oh bummer.
Does this mean someone if going to finally get it out in the wild soon then I hope?

EDIT: ok, came across the standalone version. Was the nesica version also put out there too? I see references to it. Are there any important differences between the 2 that would make me want it over this one?

Last edited:
Ah bummer again. Guess I spoke too soon.
The version I found boots up and runs fine on a PC but on real hardware no inputs work.
It looks like the game.exe is still encrypted unfortunately and when set to run the other file it decrypts when it loads and forces the JVS bypass.
Someone have the decrypted exe?
I will keep searching I guess. :(

i think he found a copy that roles the crypt server and the ttxloader in to one launcher.

So my guess he needs original exe which is most likly in the filder just renamed

i think he found a copy that roles the crypt server and the ttxloader in to one launcher.

So my guess he needs original exe which is most likly in the filder just renamed
Ah, makes sense.

Yeah, I sent him a PM with some info. If he follows that he should be fine.

Well I was able to get it working.
The original EXE is there but it just black screens because it is most likely still encrypted.
The kof13climax.exe when run calls the cryptserver and uses the key file then calls the typex_loader.exe killing the jvsIO ability.
I was able to hex edit the kof13climax.exe to remove the call for the typex_loader and it runs fine now with JVS.

Well I was able to get it working.
The original EXE is there but it just black screens because it is most likely still encrypted.
The kof13climax.exe when run calls the cryptserver and uses the key file then calls the typex_loader.exe killing the jvsIO ability.
I was able to hex edit the kof13climax.exe to remove the call for the typex_loader and it runs fine now with JVS.
Is there a file called game.exe or launcher.exe in there?

EDIT: Oh, are you not using this with the multi?

No standalone TX2 game has an "encrypted" game.exe. It's the other files that are encrypted. The cryptserver passes the key to the game.exe whenever it is looking for it to temporarily decrypt one of the encrypted files.

Sounds to be like he dosent understand it has to be loaded via nikos loader to "decypet" the game so their-fore it isnt loading at all and just black screens cuz he is clicking the exe only.

Sounds to be like he dosent understand it has to be loaded via nikos loader to "decypet" the game so their-fore it isnt loading at all and just black screens cuz he is clicking the exe only.
He had some hack job version. I helped him out, he should be good to go now.

I do understand but wanted to run it as a single game and now do have it that way. Not clicking on anything as its autoloaded on the real hardware.

Back