What's new
If you alt+tab on a keyboard, it will bring focus back to the menu.

I've had this issue before, there is a directx window behind the menu window that sometimes takes keyboard focus, you can't see it but it's there.

What IO are you using? JVS or FASTIO?

JVS directly connected from my Naomi Universal cab

Thank you guys.

The good new is that only few titles are not working on exit from test menù (i found only SF4 and SSF4 so far).

Is there a way to leave a game folder in place on the game drive but exclude it from the menu?

I have the version on page 81
https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/a-freeware-taito-typex2-multigame.820/page-81#post-65416

2Go. One part for disk D and the other for disk E.
you have maybe to adjust folder name of the games.
I just double checked everything and it still doesn't seem to be working. When I put the E folder in the E partition, there's no way to launch the Frontend from the game list. If I put that folder in the F partition, I can see it on the game list, but it doesn't launch correctly and just brings me right back to the menu.

I've also begun to have issues with certain games. None of the ex-board games seem to work for me, and some games like Akai Katana freeze after a couple minutes of gameplay. Any help figuring out what's going on here as well would be much appreciated!

I just double checked everything and it still doesn't seem to be working. When I put the E folder in the E partition, there's no way to launch the Frontend from the game list. If I put that folder in the F partition, I can see it on the game list, but it doesn't launch correctly and just brings me right back to the menu.
Check that your antivirus has not deleted any files
TTX2 Multi D disk I have "Frontend" 2.15 Go 1341 Files in 148 folders.
TTX Multi (Games) disk I have "Frontend" 1.28 Mo 2 Files in 1 folder.

ok I searched and can't find it:

in 720P, Street fighter IV runs slow as shit. Pretty much all other games are fine? Any ideas?

Check that your antivirus has not deleted any files
TTX2 Multi D disk I have "Frontend" 2.15 Go 1341 Files in 148 folders.
TTX Multi (Games) disk I have "Frontend" 1.28 Mo 2 Files in 1 folder.
On the D disk, I only have 1338 files in 147 folders. It is 2.15 Gb.
The Games disk matches yours, 1.28 Mb and 2 files in 1 folder.

Hey guys, apologies if this is already been answered, I did a little bit of searching but didn’t find one. I’m having an issue where certain games seem to load but don’t display video (play blind). Seems mainly Nesica 2D stuff like Vampire Savior, 3rd Strike, Power Instinct, and Rastan. Other games work perfectly without issue, like USFIV, etc. Any ideas?

Hey guys, apologies if this is already been answered, I did a little bit of searching but didn’t find one. I’m having an issue where certain games seem to load but don’t display video (play blind). Seems mainly Nesica 2D stuff like Vampire Savior, 3rd Strike, Power Instinct, and Rastan. Other games work perfectly without issue, like USFIV, etc. Any ideas?
What is your config? Playing in 31k 640*480 or 1280*768? .

Thats maybe the prob? I play only in 640*480 without problems. If somebody playing in HD can test and say if it works?

is there any way to make this multi (or at least the menu) run at 1360x768 to match the native resolution of a Vewlix monitor?

What GPU are you using? Make sure its the 7900GS / 979GS.

is there any way to make this multi (or at least the menu) run at 1360x768 to match the native resolution of a Vewlix monitor?
The menu only supports 480p or 720p.

When set to HD ( Dip #2 ON ), some of the games will run at 768p but not all. It just depends on the game.

I hate posting asking for help, because I'm usually pretty good at this stuff. But maybe I am getting old.... Any who!
I DLed the type x2 multi, and flashed it to a new HD, and put it in my Panic Museum cabinet. I boot into the screen below. I am able to navigate a little bit with a PS2 keyboard, set it to auto boot, get into a command prompt, etc. But I cannot get the actual game to boot, let alone see it in this menu.

I have downloaded the Haunted Museum game from the big group of direct dumps from seedbox, and placed them in the 3rd partition of the HD, and the directory looks like it does in the picture below. Is there something I'm missing? In my researching, It seems their are multiple launchers available for the X2. Am I trying to run multiple launchers at once?

Also, thank you for all your hard work Niko! Your work is helping me bring back my Panic Museum back to life!

Attachments

• IMG_20210707_155022918.jpg
    IMG_20210707_155022918.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 264
  • thumbnail_IMG_20210707_161827709_HDR.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20210707_161827709_HDR.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 255
From my limited knowledge the multi should boot the game.exe file.
The other loaders pictures in your directory seem like (hacked) Windows loaders and shouldn’t be there originally.
Perhaps they even modified the game.exe to make it run on non-original hardware.

Again this is only my gut feeling and pretty sure others can correct me if I’m wrong ;)

+ Haunted Mansion is a gun game instead of buttons and might not even be supported by the multi….?

Back