What's new
Mark your items as sold

hatmoose

Champion
Reaction score
Hi Everyone;

I made a bunch of these and have been using them to test my CPS3 fleet. All extensively tested, all working perfectly.

These are a faithful BlueSCSI v1 50-pin internal reference implementation. My only use-case is CPS3 but they will of course work fine for any other BlueSCSI v1 supported application too.

$US40 + $US15 tracked shipping = $US55 each (PayPal)

Because of where I live (New Zealand is a tiny island in the middle of nowhere) shipping will take 2-3 weeks.

If you are an existing Arcadeprojects member in good standing you can pay when it arrives and you are 100% happy
If you are a new member I'll give a full refund if you are not completely satisfied (I've had to do this before due to damage during shipping)

Making these specifically for sale is a bit naughty so I won't be making more. Only selling these ones as I made them for a specific purpose then changed my mind on how I was going to use them. over here for details.
https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...rs-have-shared-bluescsi-for-cps3.23819/page-3
If there are more than 4 people interested we'll go in order of who responds first.

Front
IMG_5899.jpeg

Back
IMG_5900.jpeg

These have been through the ultrasonic cleaner so they are nice and clean, not all sticky.

Hello,

Any idea about shipping fees to Doral, Fl or is it the same 15 bucks?

Back