What's new
For Sale
Some fantastic conclusion jumping going on here
Just speaking from experience. No offense really intended. I've never dealt with the guy, but if something is for sale in the US, more than likely it's "NA only". It's just how it is.

Reactions: AMS
I dont think Cereth is selling a hacked Ringedge 2 Multi unit, I believe he is selling an actual Ringedge 2 MULTI without a Keychip.

Looks like this, its a Ringedge 2 and has a small badge that says multi on it. But yeah, these units should work just fine with Niko's multi once its released.
At $300 these are a good price. Even if you can get them cheap on YAJ say $50, shipping one will raise that by 100-150 at least specially now since most proxies are only using DHL or FedEx. Then tack on fees & Taxes, etc..Yeah I would just get one from Cereth if you are in the states. Plus it has the cool multi badge :)

2020-04-14_10-09-41.jpg

Yeah clarifying, nothing about running hacked, just RingEdge 2s.

I would suggest whomever can get the RE2 Multi version of the RE2 system do so.

An update to reach everyone a bit quicker, I've been hammered getting the last few cabs shipped out, we're on a bi-monthly schedule now so I can't put things off a week anymore. I've also got another container showing up early of all things, so a lot of prep has been needed sooner than expected. Please bear with me!

About getting RE2s shipped out, I realized I'm pretty behind on logistics so here's what I've done. I got power cables squared away for anyone who needs them, and working on getting power cables for the Aime readers, will probably have to revisit the latter of that. I also ordered boxes for shipping these efficiently, will be a week or two out. I have some boxes to handle a few early shipments until then.

Are any of the RE2s still available? If so, I am interested. Thanks.

Oh a quick note about card readers, I have only a few right now and shipping out of Japan currently is taking 2+ weeks for packages to even leave the country, so don't expect anything on that front too soon

@Cereth , I know your pretty busy but just wanted to let you know I sent you a PM a couple days ago.

I would be interested in a ringedge 2 and a tx3 if shipping to the UK is an option, cheers.

i would lile to buy a IO JVS for my new vewlix. Do yoi ship to France? (Paris)

Back