What's new
For Sale
Short update for now, bigger update later. I'm FINALLY catching up. Sorry for the wait on responses, I've been beaten down really hard on the last week, but I'm ready to process things I've left by the wayside. Will PM back everyone who's in touch.
I tried to PM you but it said you were participating in too many conversations.

I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about the Pokken machines.

Pm me when you get a chance please

Short update for now, bigger update later. I'm FINALLY catching up. Sorry for the wait on responses, I've been beaten down really hard on the last week, but I'm ready to process things I've left by the wayside. Will PM back everyone who's in touch.
I tried to PM you but it said you were participating in too many conversations.
I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about the Pokken machines.

Oh shit ok. Yeah its time to clean up then. I put you on my to-do list to contact.

I tried to PM you but it said you were participating in too many conversations.I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about the Pokken machines.

Oh shit ok. Yeah its time to clean up then. I put you on my to-do list to contact.
Hi cereth I’m still interested if you get the chance, shipping to uk, cheers.

Sorry I just discover the thread.
Is there a list of the games included in the RE2 multi?

Is it classic JVS stuff? No need of additial cards?

Do you have again RE2 and TTX3 boards in stock?

Did the TTX3 are fuĺly working?

Thanks

Is there a list of the games included in the RE2 multi?
RE2 Multi is not what you think it is. It's all.net multi not a multi game. Think of it like Nesica. If you had an account and lived in Japan and paid Sega a portion of your revenues each month you could use it as-is.

However Niko has made an RE2 multi front-end which you can install your own games on.

Thanks for your answer rewrite, I have to check for the RE2 Nico multi frontend. Looks like I missed a lot of things these last months

PM me please about a TTX3 when you have room for more PMs . ^^

Since this obviously hasn't been going anywhere the last few weeks, definitely worth mentioning I'm going through.....something in my personal life. I've been trying to let things work out but it doesn't seem to be happening easily. I haven't forgotten, just tough for me to keep things together right now. Will take care of everything as soon as I'm able.

Since this obviously hasn't been going anywhere the last few weeks, definitely worth mentioning I'm going through.....something in my personal life. I've been trying to let things work out but it doesn't seem to be happening easily. I haven't forgotten, just tough for me to keep things together right now. Will take care of everything as soon as I'm able.
@Cereth good luck and stay safe ;)

Slowly replying to people. RE2 holdup was a supply issue at first, then just fell apart. I've acquired boxes to ship them, power cables if people need them, internal cables to power/SATA a second HDD if needed. Aime readers/device to spoof them if you need that for anything is not happening fast, so for now I'm taking that off the table. Can revisit a bit down the line.

There probably aren't enough RE2 this time around, so at very least I'm not taking any new orders for any. I think I'm short 5 or so, but still going through PMs. There are more coming in June/July to meet demand. I'll also be getting a lot of RE1s, you'll be able to use those for most whatever things RE2 can do too I think.

Just throwing it out there that I'm not taking any more orders off this sheet mainly for RE2 and TTX3 until I catch up, and that almost certainly I'll have burned through all my stock. I DO have more RE2s coming, but I think not any TTX3. I'll also have RE1s coming that can run some shit, they'll be $250 shipped. Will update when this batch is done.

There probably aren't enough RE2 this time around, so at very least I'm not taking any new orders for any. I think I'm short 5 or so, but still going through PMs
damn, how far down the list was I? I thought for sure I was one of the first people to contact you.

There probably aren't enough RE2 this time around, so at very least I'm not taking any new orders for any. I think I'm short 5 or so, but still going through PMs
damn, how far down the list was I? I thought for sure I was one of the first people to contact you.
I think you were but it was really hard trying to figure out since there's 3 pages of PMs and not really any way to sort, or show more than a certain number per page. Real pain in the ass. Finding your PM and getting right back to you.

Ok so for the time being I'm cutting short on TTX3s. A few weren't operating satisfactorily, so until I can look at them and/or get another big supply from my distributor, going to hold off. I'll update about those at a later date, probably late Summer. I've contacted everyone who expressed interest. @popinadam I still have you on my list for a TTX3, so I will contact you later if any become available. No obligation from you :)

About RingEdge 2s, I'm also going to hold off on more orders for the moment, though the next batch is coming in mid-June. I'll take care of all existing orders and post more about it when the next batch comes in. I need to get some more HDDs an stuff. Also, RingEdge 1s are virtually unlimited. I'll have 20 mid-June, and can order any number more for August. If you have any questions about that, feel free to send me a message, I'll advise to make sure you'd be getting something you want/need out of that.

Back