What's new
Mark your items as sold

Ruprit

Student
Reaction score
The game is amazing but I'm afraid to touch it given how rare it is.

Ships double boxed via USPS with insurance and signature delivery.

$1450 shipped Conus plus 4% or F&F.

Thanks.

Photos

Last edited:
Is that price shipped? If it is, its a very good price for PCB with arts, glws.

Agree with Rewrite, its not rare, its just expensive :D

Is that price shipped? If it is, its a very good price for PCB with arts, glws.

Agree with Rewrite, its not rare, its just expensive :D
Price is shipped Conus. I'm not ready to ship international quite yet.

FML is this really what these are up to now? I swear just a few months ago they were sub 900

B versions with art have been $1000+ for at least two years now from what I've seen.

Keep hearing about this. Think I played it before but unsure. Gonna go load it up on my mame vewlix cab for a spin :thumbsup: At this price you should dedicate an entire cab to it! :P

I think it's pretty polarizing. You either enjoy this/Bakraid/Garegga/Ibara, or you hate them.
I started hating all 3 because I couldn't see the f-ing bullets and I was glad that I didn't have to spend any money on such expensive PCBs.

but about 2 years ago I caught part of a high score run on Batrider and decided to played a bit in MAME and started really liking it so I tarted hunting for one. I about a month into my hunt had a change to buy one for $750 but had to pass because the timing was just plain not good for me. and since then everytime I see one listed it's been a higher price than the one before :(

Recently I picked up a bootleg Thunder Deity PCB and did the Garegga conversion, and after playing that a bit I'm actually really enjoying it, but I'm cool with the bootleg PCB for now. who knows maybe some day I'll grow to love Bakraid and Ibara once those pcbs cost $12345143234

Since this is sold and we are not shitting up the thread, anyone have any idea if these are being worked on for MISTer? That seems to be a good way to play them without fear of destroying an expensive PCB or having to buy one!

I started hating all 3 because I couldn't see the f-ing bullets and I was glad that I didn't have to spend any money on such expensive PCBs.
Yep! That was my opinion for years and years.

I've owned all of them before, back when they were 2-300 dollar games. My first YAJ purchase was an Ibara kit for under 200... Things change a lot, ha.

I'm happy with the M2 Garegga now that I've grown some appreciation for the games. And the money/effort to do the bootleg just isn't there for me since I have the M2 port. If M2 did Bakraid and APB I'd never again consider buying the PCB's. But every time either pops up I'm tempted just a little... Not $1000 tempted now, but maybe one day.

I still hate Ibara. But I'm bound and determined to play it until I actually enjoy it.

Keep hearing about this. Think I played it before but unsure.
I think it's pretty polarizing. You either enjoy this/Bakraid/Garegga/Ibara, or you hate them.
Just played through the regular 5-stage course. Good graphics and sound. I like that it isn't one of those super crazy bullet hells. I like the more manageable ones like this one.

This is my only gripe after just playing it. I couldn't see some of the fking bullets! Had the same problem with the grey missles in battle garegga. Maybe I need to git gud.

Responded to ShootTheCore.
Yeah, these games are so chaotic it can be overwhelming. I've found that I tend to gravitate to Terra Diver to get a more relaxed variation of the genre from the same devs.

Thanks all.

Big driver of the ABP prices I feel is the fact that there isn't a port yet. Given that, people are more willing to pay the premium.

Big driver of the ABP prices I feel is the fact that there isn't a port yet. Given that, people are more willing to pay the premium.
Everyone gravitates to that as the reasoning, but idk, Garegga's still expensive despite having ports. And Mahou keeps climbing ever so slowly. Ketsui as well.

Back