What's new

zerox_dogma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will the saturn adapter works with sega saturn Retrobit Bluetooth controller/adapter?
I have the HAS supergun.

Arthrimus

Grand Master
Reaction score
Will the saturn adapter works with sega saturn Retrobit Bluetooth controller/adapter?
I have the HAS supergun.
It has been thoroughly tested with the 2.4ghz wireless Retro Bit controller, but I've not tested it with the Bluetooth adapter. The protocol has been exhaustively recreated to match the behavior of a real Sega Saturn console with precise timing, so I can't imagine that there would be any adapter that doesn't work with it at this point.

zerox_dogma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has been thoroughly tested with the 2.4ghz wireless Retro Bit controller, but I've not tested it with the Bluetooth adapter. The protocol has been exhaustively recreated to match the behavior of a real Sega Saturn console with precise timing, so I can't imagine that there would be any adapter that doesn't work with it at this point.
Ok, sounds good. I’ll buy one and confirm it works or not. Ty
I hope you sell snes adapters too soon

zerox_dogma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi @Arthrimus , I receive my

Saturn To DB15 Controller Adapter​

I use HAS supergun 4.0
I confirm the Retrobit Bluetooth saturn controller WORKS!!!

Last edited:

rememberizer

Student
Reaction score
Is there a way to remap directions as well, even in the sketch itself? There's a specific use case where I need to change all outputs and would like to use it on a Pro Micro/Leonardo, specifically for the Saturn version.