What's new
For Sale
And shipping to Vermont is rough because it's not on the normal truck route cross country, or at least that's the story STI tells.
Yup, take it from someone who lived in the state for 20 years... VT shipping is more than ME/NH/MA/CT.

Just look at two of the largest cities in Vermont, Rutland and Burlington for example.
Only one direct way to travel from one to the other, RT7... A single lane road almost the entire way with a posted speed limit of 50mph at its highest (20mph at its lowest).
Takes FOREVER, and god help you if you get stuck behind someone who feels 35mph is an acceptable speed because you'll have no opportunity to pass.

Shipping companies hate it, fuck I hated it.
If you are into the idea of never going anywhere, never earning a livable wage, never shipping/receiving anything, but want the freedom to grow weed (its still officially illegal but zero police in most towns) and fire guns off the front porch...
VT is for you! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to pick up candy cabs locally easily and grow that weed but you're willing to give up the guns come to Cali! :thumbsup:

I've asked and said Vermont cause shipping across the border is just a big NOPE!

If you are into the idea of never going anywhere, never earning a livable wage, never shipping/receiving anything, but want the freedom to grow weed (its still officially illegal but zero police in most towns) and fire guns off the front porch...
I love the gun part at least.
If you want to pick up candy cabs locally easily and grow that weed but you're willing to give up the guns come to Cali!
1/3 of that sounds awesome. I'll never give up my guns.

I love the gun part at least.
Dude you would LOVE Vermont... And honestly it's my primary argument for why gun's are NOT to blame for gun violence.
Everyone in VT had guns growing up, before I was even 10 years old I owned (presents from dad) 5 of them.

How could a state like that, where everyone and his sister owns a gun have some of the lowest instances of gun violence?
It simply don't add up, I think population density is a far greater factor.

VT is ranked 14th...
P7Ntkbu.jpg

But... VT fails to appear in the top 10 gun deaths, ok so if we went to 14 then it would appear right?
Well Oklahoma is 19th above, but 8th below... Maybe the most impressive is actually West Virginia at 6th above but failing to even rank below.
0ZMeCPK.jpg

Stack people 10,000,000 high and one is bound to "snap" I think.
You can actually see what I'm talking about with chickens, a perfectly peaceful creature until you put two of them in a single cage too small to move around.
Key being too small, anyway they will freak and try to kill one another... Maybe people aren't so different?

Last edited by a moderator:
ok cowboys... no more gun talk. ||

what's next? religion?! <X

Back