What's new

Joushuu_

Beginner
Reaction score
Recently got my hands on the topper for Rhythm Tengokyu, and am having a spot of bother working on where it attaches to a Naomi cabinet. I've yet to buy a cab because I've worried I may need a specific variant of a Naomi Cabinet for this topper and can't figure out if that is the case. I tried looking at various pictures of an actual Rhythm Tengoku cabinet but I couldn't find any that showed the back of the cabinet or the area where the topper is attached.

Can anyone who has one of these help me out, please?

PXL_20230729_084208677.jpg
PXL_20230729_084204536.jpg
PXL_20230729_084201058.jpg

You don't need a specific model of the Naomi, but you do need the unique mounting bracket. It will fit unto any Naomi or Net City cabinet.

Good luck finding one though.

You don't need a specific model of the Naomi, but you do need the unique mounting bracket. It will fit unto any Naomi or Net City cabinet.

Good luck finding one though.
Ok, thank you. Do you happen to know what the mounting bracket looks like?

I don't have a pic. Maybe you could ask @YubiParts to take a pic of the backside of the cab that they're selling?

I'll give Yubi a shout, thank you for your help :)

If you haven't heard back yet, I can take a couple photos of the Rhythm Tengoku cab at the arcade near me!

If you haven't heard back yet, I can take a couple photos of the Rhythm Tengoku cab at the arcade near me!
I did manage to get some thank you, but can always do with more pictures for reference. So if you can take some more for me, that would be really helpful.

Back