What's new
Id suggest You read up on adding games to attract-mode, You can add any game pc ttx otherwise, if it runs on a computer AM will support it.

i´ve tried to start D:\NesicaXlive\NesicaXlive\AM\attract.exe or attract32.exe.
that should be thisD:\NesicaXlive\AM\attract.exe or attract32.exe.

notice the removal of one of the nesicaxlive folders in the tree
oh wow .. thats written no where that you have to extract everything to the root of the drive.
its working now :)
thank you!

Id suggest You read up on adding games to attract-mode, You can add any game pc ttx otherwise, if it runs on a computer AM will support it.

i´ve tried to start D:\NesicaXlive\NesicaXlive\AM\attract.exe or attract32.exe.
that should be thisD:\NesicaXlive\AM\attract.exe or attract32.exe.
notice the removal of one of the nesicaxlive folders in the tree
oh wow .. thats written no where that you have to extract everything to the root of the drive.its working now :)
thank you!
Unzip to Drive Example */nesicaxlive/am

You will then need To Do the following decide if you want to use Rocketlauncher to load other emus, or go stock and load them with attract mode by default, it is set up out of the box to work with rocketlauncher for the launching of other emulators and for the loading screens

These folders need to be placed at nesicaxlive/am/artwork/pcgames

in the very 1st post
Install the fonts located at nesicaxlive/am/layouts/assets/fonts

where can i find something like readme which introduce adding games to attact-mode,i almost look for anywhere with google.by the way i use am with pc.

in the very 1st post
Install the fonts located at nesicaxlive/am/layouts/assets/fonts
actually its not ;) "Unzip to Drive Example */nesicaxlive/am" - just implies that you should keep the folder structure, not that the whole nesicaxlive folder has to be in the root folder of the drive.

it dosent have to be at the route of the drive, at all, if you looked into how Attract-mode loads files, they are defined per emulator inside the emulator config,

any ideas what the problem is here, attract mode works perfectly. Starting the game it just freezes, tho I can launch the games from there respective folders using the .exes games are located in D:\NesicaXlive\Games\Nesica
Untitled_2.png

Hi

When I first saw this frontend, I installed Attract Mode only to use it :D
After some initial time understanding how AM and the frontend works, now I think I can use it in all its "power" for any emulator on my PC

I'd like to ask a question: Is it possible to use bezels with this frontend or AM? Some of the 4:3 games have built in bezels (like Ikaruga or Homura) but others just work in 4:3 with black borders on the sides

It would be great to set up a bezel for use in those games, but I don't know if it's possible or not

I'm NOT using Rocket Launcher (I've tried but finally discarded it)

Also, the first line of the romlist does not recognized by the frontend... Whatever game I put on the first line will not display artwork on the frontend. Now I have a "commented-out" line as the first line, but it does generated an "empty" game on the frontend

I'm using the normal Windows 7 Notepad... Maybe the issues with Notepad are the cause of this?

Thanks in advance

any ideas what the problem is here, attract mode works perfectly. Starting the game it just freezes, tho I can launch the games from there respective folders using the .exes games are located in D:\NesicaXlive\Games\Nesica
Untitled_2.png
No idea

Hi

When I first saw this frontend, I installed Attract Mode only to use it :D
After some initial time understanding how AM and the frontend works, now I think I can use it in all its "power" for any emulator on my PC

I'd like to ask a question: Is it possible to use bezels with this frontend or AM? Some of the 4:3 games have built in bezels (like Ikaruga or Homura) but others just work in 4:3 with black borders on the sides

It would be great to set up a bezel for use in those games, but I don't know if it's possible or not

I'm NOT using Rocket Launcher (I've tried but finally discarded it)

Also, the first line of the romlist does not recognized by the frontend... Whatever game I put on the first line will not display artwork on the frontend. Now I have a "commented-out" line as the first line, but it does generated an "empty" game on the frontend

I'm using the normal Windows 7 Notepad... Maybe the issues with Notepad are the cause of this?

Thanks in advance
Yes you can use besals but you will have to either use rocketlauncher, or something fully custom that resizes and adds them per game this can be done in ahk

I have downloaded and installed Corey's HD version on my TTX but the resolution looks poor on my vewlix screen
IMG_20161222_211157.jpg

Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_20161222_211129.jpg
    IMG_20161222_211129.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 291
That due windows being 480p i will have a working 720p build out hopefully before the new year. But this time of year can get hektic at the drop of a hat so dont hold me to that time frame ;)
awwwww yissss

That due windows being 480p i will have a working 720p build out hopefully before the new year. But this time of year can get hektic at the drop of a hat so dont hold me to that time frame ;)
That's great Corey, thank you and thanks to all involved.

yes and can be setup to use rocketlaunch to allow for some nice extra features

hello guys i was reading this thread , since the dumps of nesica has been released i was wondering those all of games is 2 player ready or in a single player mode only?

I cannot for the life of me get this up and running. If I try to launch from attractmode I get
gfdgdgd.png

if I try to launch from rocket launcher I get
fdsfds.png

Back