What's new
It should work with all superguns. Which supergun do you have in mind in particular?

It will also work with the HAS, because you can configure everything via the menu system instead of the on-the-fly config.

Mainly referring to franks original supergun (I think it was called the sentinel gold) - not the minigun

Hey all,
Would anyone here be interested in a working 29inch tube + 15khz chinese chassis that I'm looking to get rid of? It's nothing special so don't get too excited.
The chassis is a "YATTA 25-29" generic, looks like a rebranded pentronic/RODO(https://www.zax.com.au/product/7618-pentranic-chassis) and has been recapped.
It was originally in a Rock Fever 3.5MAX cabinet but I swapped it out for a tri-sync so I can also run Rock Fever 5.

Not looking for much & located in Melbourne.

DM if interested for more info.

EDIT:
added some pics
FYI this is now FREE to any takers, Please someone take it so it doesnt become landfill

Mainly referring to franks original supergun (I think it was called the sentinel gold) - not the minigun
Yep. That will work. I have the same Supergun here and it’s basic with nothing fancy.

So far in the list of broken PCBs to be moved on - will add to this list as I go through everything

XX Mission - Seta
Truxton - Taito (missing custom)
Capcom CPS2 B board (battery damage, may offer this one to hatmoose as he’s repaired a few of these)
Neo MVS 4 slot top board x 2 (heavily corroded PCB but the slots are good for spares)
Neo Geo MV1H - Battery damage but lots of good parts/customs
Sega System 16B - missing work RAM/various faults x 6
CPS1 A board - Missing A custom
Approximately 6 other CPS1 A boards with various faults
CPS2 B boards x 2 - corrosion/trace damage
Always interested in CPS2 boards :) Also need customs off MVS4 top board to complete a repair that I'm working on, and MV1H for parts, will PM ya.

Back