What's new
Does anyone do console repairs/mods? I need a replacement fuse for a Gamecube

Edit: Found

Last edited:
This M92 was a bit cheaper but man it had a couple of nasty scrapes on some of the traces.

1643590308596.png

14AC1369-5D86-4684-9B5B-E553E09B39A5.jpeg

Hi guys,
I have this Naomi universal euro cabinet
It’s running jamma it’s a clone universal
No jvs installed. Has X-men Cota Cps2 installed
Nanao ms9 29” tube and chassis
Has burn in but not overly noticeable in gameplay

Sold thanks guys

Attachments

• 1B8F450A-67F5-405A-821D-C4E33674B62D.jpeg
    1B8F450A-67F5-405A-821D-C4E33674B62D.jpeg
    194.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Got in on a wacky tobaccy container organised by Highway early-ish last year from South Korea. It's been a "life" long dream of mine as someone who lost enough brain cells to enjoy this monkey brain shit to own an EZ2, and I went so far as to sell a Beatmania IIDX cabinet to make space for it, that's how serious I was about this literally dead game.

As of last week a mate and I drove over to pick up our cabs, somewhere along the way we almost dropped another cabinet on me off the tail lift as we had no clue what we were in for but we persevered and here it is. While there was some damage in transit and god knows what sort of funny business from the operator highway was purchasing from, I snagged this with an extra PC (shown running) and the CRT, a 32" (A80?) tube because why the hell not lads, I want to enjoy this game the way AmuseWorld intended. Before Konami sued the everloving shit out of them and monopolized the rhythm game market thus plunging it into some proper dark times.

And in other news a Candy26 has appeared! Shoutouts to @Dzhay for helping me hemorrhage money. This curiosity from 1991 is full metal, way heavier than it looks and my cabinet in particular was a Mahjong model converted back to the monstrosity that you see in my dimly lit garage. I believe a few of these made their way to the states as many cabs are now, it might explain the insane prices (in general) and yet fellas keep paying ':^)

(I cannot talk, EZ2 cost me an arm and a leg)

The rotation mech is the coolest shit ever, the chassis is mounted to it in one big frame so when you rotate the monitor, the chassis rotates with it. Unlike the Egret 2 where if you're not careful you might think there's a snake in there. It's sporting a MS8-26 and some alright Sega Tetris burn in which is a given in this day and age. Once I have cleaned it up, pretended not to notice the rust and have it inside next to another SNK cab of mine (U4-25), I'll take a lil happy snap, very excited to have this one and may have put me off 29" tubes.

Attachments

• image0 (71).jpg
    image0 (71).jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 96
  • image0 (70).jpg
    image0 (70).jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 90
You don't see many rare cabs in Australia - especially those that aren't "sega" as they would've had to have been imported on its own normally.

My cab hasn't arrived with me yet, but positive feedback so far for both Nishi and IM. Would recommend to anyone who's willing to buy on the basis of photos alone. Doing it via this route has meant that there's no language barrier for me, which is helpful since I have zero Japanese. As long as you're not expecting perfection (and who is at this point in time buy cabs that have recently come out of service) you won't be disappointed.

Nishi works at AGI (see above for cab price list). They sell used amusement stuff in/around Tokyo. I'm pretty sure they sell quite a bit of stuff on consignment. IM is Import Monster which is primarily a car/car part import operating nearish to Nagoya.

I’ve heard of Import Monster in the car world before and they’re well regarded - cool that they can help with cab imports as well

I used import monster for my stools import and all worked a treat. The downside was they only shipped to Melbourne which added some cost and complexity. Good info though @Dzhay. Thanks for trailblazing for the rest of us.

Back