What's new
Longshot here, but I don't suppose anyone has some spare seimitsu PS14 24mm blue/black and red/black buttons sitting around? I ordered buttons for my new cab from focusattack and seem to have completely fucked up my order, getting a bunch of 30mm buttons I didn't need and not getting the 24mm buttons I did need.

I'm trying to avoid paying way more in shipping than the buttons are worth and the delay that's going to come!

Longshot here, but I don't suppose anyone has some spare seimitsu PS14 24mm blue/black and red/black buttons sitting around? I ordered buttons for my new cab from focusattack and seem to have completely fucked up my order, getting a bunch of 30mm buttons I didn't need and not getting the 24mm buttons I did need.

I'm trying to avoid paying way more in shipping than the buttons are worth and the delay that's going to come!
the black rim red and blue button ones? I have a set that I had on my supergun for a little while.

EDIT: ugh sorry mine are 30mm ones :/

Bugger, thanks for looking. Yeah I got 30mm ones that I don't need coming out of my ears now.

Free going to dump on Sunday... Brisbane
That's a shame. That said, you should keep the CP and make a makeshift arcade machine with another arcade monitor or something, or perhaps an LCD with an upscaler.

I've enquired with him about some stuff previously (monitor related) and he was all enthusiasm and sure he could help until he wasn't...

EDIT: didn't detect any racism, but there's a bunch of small minded baby boomers into this stuff.

Last edited:
Wacky is right, that dude is from another planet.

Sending people stuff they paid for isn't a priority when its just kids gaming stuff apparently.

Of course... Bah. Should've known. There were a few red flags early on, namely his belief that the MS8 was only for 26" tubes. But it was him or yaton, how bad could it be yeah!? Haha.

Thanks for the info everyone. I guess I'll see what I can do...

I can probably do something with those buttons if you wanted to sell them? @Dzhay

Probably going to hang on to them for now; I'm considering have a second CP made for my MVS U4 (a 6/7 button one - I know sacrilege). Having said that, I haven't played anything but metal slug 2 on it yet lol.

Hope everyone in the NSW area is ok with the floods... looks hectic.

Me too...
Reminds me of those earthquakes and bush fires we have regularly in NZ...

Fortunately for me, it's just a lot of heavy rain. I know a few people though in the affected areas up in Richmond and Penrith.

We had a few people at the kids' school that couldn't come to school today as there was no way out - roads and bridges were closed off.

Hope everyone affected is all OK.

Hey guys,
Couple of cabs for sale in Melbourne.if anyone is keen, pm me

capcom zback sf2 hyper fight sold!!!

Sega new Astro city with stv multi pcb setup $sold pending pickup

USA midway mk2 with mk1-2-3 and 3 ultimate Pcbs $4500

neo geo lai 6 slot with heaps of carts
$3k

all my cabs have Nanao 26” no burn in screens with rebuilt chassis and cabs are in great condition
Pm me for pics ext

Last edited:
Hey lads, got a Neo SD for sale. Located in Melbourne, Australia, looking for $400 aud. Comes with a case, used once to check it works.

Hey lads, got a Neo SD for sale. Located in Melbourne, Australia, looking for $400 aud. Comes with a case, used once to check it works.
Hey Mate
I am interested pm me please

Hey guys, I'm selling my Groovymame PC, located in Melbourne SE suburbs:

-i5-750 - 4GB RAM - HD5770 1GB - 500GB HDD
-Mounted on piece of wood fitting in a blast city. Would probably fit in other candies too
-It's currently setup for a Nanao MS2931(3sync) so windows boots in 31K and games boot in the right res (e.g.:15K)
-Groovymame 0.220, no frontend
-This has performed flawlessly for me, playing SF2CE, I can't tell the difference between it and the real CPS1 PCB. I have only upgraded because I had a SSD laying around which boots faster
-Price: $65. This took me hours to setup, selling cheap to fellow AP members.

Attachments

• blast pc.jpg
    blast pc.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 87
  • blast pc1.jpg
    blast pc1.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 79
  • blast pc2.jpg
    blast pc2.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 86
  • blast pc3.jpg
    blast pc3.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 81
Looking for a CPS2 Marvel Super Heroes locally before I widen the search overseas. Many thanks!

not sure why the warning about john power from wacky arcade got removed...
but stay way , i had the misfortune of having to deal with him a while ago and still regret it

just stay the fuck away...

on a separate note - does anyone know where to get a mister kit from in australia?
it just keeps bugging me to try it out

I bought the DE10 nano itself from digikey mid last week; turns out that's in the US lol, only realised after responding to your post. It has shipped.

I have no intention using it until (another) jamma solution is available, but they've been selling out, right?

Back