What's new
It’s a listing for 240 Amusements… In person inspection likely a good idea!

Hey guys, I see Highway has a Tekken 7 Twin Set (Namco Noirs ?) for $3500 on their Facebook site. I don’t have Facebook so it’s sort of subdued out and obscured with forced sign-in pop ups but might be worth a look if you’re on Facebook. They might be Noir knockoffs. The site appears corrupted too in some weird language.

Edit: pretty sure they’re some clone cab when I screenshot and zoom in.

Last edited:
Someone sent me a link to some Korean Noir clones on Gumtree from Zax. Probably the same batch.

Hey guys, I see Highway has a Tekken 7 Twin Set (Namco Noirs ?) for $3500 on their Facebook site. I don’t have Facebook so it’s sort of subdued out and obscured with forced sign-in pop ups but might be worth a look if you’re on Facebook. They might be Noir knockoffs. The site appears corrupted too in some weird language.

Edit: pretty sure they’re some clone cab when I screenshot and zoom in.

They're not even Noir clones - looks nothing like a noir except the large marquee

1678940238168.png

332778456_590740509297341_5428050430026973059_n.jpg

Last edited:
It’s that similar profile though - thanks for the pic. This is all I could get. Let’s face it though but would still be fun to play
DD8AD62B-041C-4DFC-8008-28A2F3AADF52.jpeg

That cab looks a lot like the River Service New Delta. What's cool about the New Delta is that it is the only LCD cab with a rotate mech. Might be worth checking into if that's something you're interested in.

It should have an oval cutout in the back piece and the part that mounts the monitor to it is circular. Both of these things can be seen from the side of the cab.

That one looks more like a Noir clone.

If the Tekken 6 Noir Shell that Zax has FS atm, had the Noir marquee, then it'd be worth looking into imo. For 500 for a HD shell - change the monitor to an LG 165hz, wire up a brook UFB and you'd have a nice solid candy.

I'll still say to this day, I'm yet to hear a better sounding candy cab than a Noir, i'm very tempted to make my noirs my SF6 cabs instead of my chewlixs tbh (ie. upgrade to ps5 and 165hz monitors)

edit: here's the pic from their page

332922717_149530981295847_6326833124250649126_n.jpg

That cab looks a lot like the River Service New Delta. What's cool about the New Delta is that it is the only LCD cab with a rotate mech. Might be worth checking into if that's something you're interested in.

It should have an oval cutout in the back piece and the part that mounts the monitor to it is circular. Both of these things can be seen from the side of the cab.
I"ll ask the question.
If they are RS cabs then that could be a great score for someone.

It’s a listing for 240 Amusements… In person inspection likely a good idea!
Ugh! 240 amusements.... I remember those bastards! Bought my first cab from them a few years back. They are terrible.

hey Australians, looking for someone to do a Naomi 2 Repair and DCDigital HW2 install for me. While it's there any general maintenance as well (supercap etc..). Details below:

I have a Naomi 2 that has a mangled cartridge slot, at least that's what I can find that's wrong with it. I think it would be just a swap job or it might be repairable with some poking. I can also send one of those communication boards because I believe you can grab cart slots from them..

I also have the DCDigital HW2 that I'd like to have installed. I can send it along with the other stuff.

The Naomi2 was booting up and then displayed the Netdimm Error 01. (I asked about it here). When I tried the Netdimm in my Naomi1 it worked fine. When I removed the communication board from Naomi2 I saw the damage. When I saw the damage I haven't tried since (I don't want it to get worse or damage another cartridge slot).

here are some photos, you can see the mangled pin in the cartridge slot in the closeup.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FbsfCt1ACWSnla1BocTL2czri3cc7hIl/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FojOcKUnCJefaV7Pu03EKEydPf8_HRgY/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
hey Australians, looking for someone to do a Naomi 2 Repair and DCDigital HW2 install for me. While it's there any general maintenance as well (supercap etc..). Details below:

I have a Naomi 2 that has a mangled cartridge slot, at least that's what I can find that's wrong with it. I think it would be just a swap job or it might be repairable with some poking. I can also send one of those communication boards because I believe you can grab cart slots from them..

I also have the DCDigital HW2 that I'd like to have installed. I can send it along with the other stuff.

The Naomi2 was booting up and then displayed the Netdimm Error 01. (I asked about it here). When I tried the Netdimm in my Naomi1 it worked fine. When I removed the communication board from Naomi2 I saw the damage. When I saw the damage I haven't tried since (I don't want it to get worse or damage another cartridge slot).

here are some photos, you can see the mangled pin in the cartridge slot in the closeup.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FbsfCt1ACWSnla1BocTL2czri3cc7hIl/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FojOcKUnCJefaV7Pu03EKEydPf8_HRgY/view?usp=sharing
Hi mate, perhaps send @xodaraP a message if he has time in his schedule to look at this.
He repaired an Xbox of mine and it came out great.

Back