What's new
I actually don't have any clue.
Any other board I tested was fine.
But Atomiswave already gave an unclean image on ossc with the axun board.
I happen to have also a Hydra scart switch and this device, cleans up the signal. But I think that there has to be a solution to it, without chaining any more devices together.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snYv_EKVXUU

I am sorry to have to report here, but I have not received any reply to my mails.
I ordered in summer and have not received anything yet.
No problem if there are delays, but it would be nice if you would at least get a response to mails...

I am sorry to have to report here, but I have not received any reply to my mails.
I ordered in summer and have not received anything yet.
No problem if there are delays, but it would be nice if you would at least get a response to mails...
That is unfortunate, pm drfunk2k on this forum, he should get you squared away.

@VJP sorry this month i had finals for my masters program. how can i help you?
I am so sorry and i beg your pardon!

Best Regards,
Sami

@drfunk2k
no problem at all, i can understand that. I would just be happy if I knew where the problem is/if I would get an answer :)

@VJP i replied to your PM and you are shipped. I am so sorry. My family is not having an easy time recently. Masters program, + china changed their teaching rules so both my wife and I are hunting new jobs as teaching english after school is no longer legal here. :(

@drfunk2k no problem, it is on its way now and should arrive already next week. See that you and your family are well. Thank you for responding so quickly here.

Hey guys, I'm thinking of ordering for versus setup between an astro and an impress cab. I was wondering if anyone has used this with UD decoders, I would like to have control panel joysticks and buttons enabled and also the possibility to add fightsticks. Would a Db-15 splitter work to route for the 2p cab and the UD decoder?

Any tip regarding this is appreciated !

Hey guys, I'm thinking of ordering for versus setup between an astro and an impress cab. I was wondering if anyone has used this with UD decoders, I would like to have control panel joysticks and buttons enabled and also the possibility to add fightsticks. Would a Db-15 splitter work to route for the 2p cab and the UD decoder?

Any tip regarding this is appreciated !
I haven't tried this with the versus setup in question but I expect the answer depends on the pinout for your DB15 setup and to make sure you are feeding the +5v to the decoder that this device requires. I've wired similar configurations in the past and these are your main considerations to keep in mind.

I haven't tried this with the versus setup in question but I expect the answer depends on the pinout for your DB15 setup and to make sure you are feeding the +5v to the decoder that this device requires. I've wired similar configurations in the past and these are your main considerations to keep in mind.
Yes that's right, I'm not worried about the +5v, and the pinout seem to be standar as it says snk DB-15. Was wondering if anyone with this vs setup has connected the 2p DB-15 input with a DB-15 splitter adapter so you can feed both the cable that hooks the 2 boards and UD decoder.

I purchased a jamma extractor and expander back in June and haven't heard any word on it being shipped or any updates on its status. I also just purchased the 2 player jamma extension a couple days ago. What is the turnaround time for these? SQ202106127715315050 is the older order i never got (6/12) and SQ202202188038499350 is the number of my newest order.

Last edited:
hey guys, I am so sorry. I want to explain my major absecne. First, i lost my job due to new chinese rules about not allowing english teaching.
2nd i did get covid and that put me out for two weeks.
3rd i am scambling to earn money for my family.

I am answering the emails and PMs now.

hey guys, I am so sorry. I want to explain my major absecne. First, i lost my job due to new chinese rules about not allowing english teaching.

I understand. Shits all fucked up all over the world. Glad ur alright.

Good to hear you're back, it's a tough situation. I hope everything goes well for you.
Please check my PM when you can, thanks.

Now I’ve got one of these on the way, can it be hooked up directly to an MVS cab, or does it need an MVS -> JAMMA adapter?

Cheers.

Now I’ve got one of these on the way, can it be hooked up directly to an MVS cab, or does it need an MVS -> JAMMA adapter?

Cheers.
if ur cab has a multi slot mvs board in it ull want an adapter single slots r wired for jamma

Back