What's new
Has anyone tried Namco System 2x6 with this? Is an IO board required for that hardware to handle digital controls? Also curious about the video, if I would have to go through IO & this supergun or if it's possible to work directly from the 2x6. I'm new to that hardware, just want to get an idea of what would be needed ahead of time. I'm likely getting this supergun anyway, mainly for the ease of use with Naomi.
It's JVS compliant so it will work with 2x6 the same as it works with NAOMI.

IO will be via the Supergun, there is no way to interface directly unless you connect a JAMMA IO board but this would just add unnecessary extra steps.

Has anyone tried Namco System 2x6 with this? Is an IO board required for that hardware to handle digital controls? Also curious about the video, if I would have to go through IO & this supergun or if it's possible to work directly from the 2x6. I'm new to that hardware, just want to get an idea of what would be needed ahead of time. I'm likely getting this supergun anyway, mainly for the ease of use with Naomi.
Tested this today as well - works great (get the NAMCO power harness). Controls are on the supergun - video and audio are straight from the Namco 2X6 system.

The JVS/JAMMA cbox doesnt need kick harness for JVS machines :D its all inside goodness!

JVS/JAMMA CBOX ROCKS!

Did they steal and reproduce your design or are they taking orders, buying from you and then reselling?

we reviewed some orders and seems 2 users one from Russia and one from Japan bought 5 or more units.
But we cannot provide support/refunds/ on these items.

buying direct from us , we will support!

I ordered and paid for the supergun and some cables on 19/08, but I don't really know how many people are on the waiting list...

Anyway, Will I get some email when the package is sent?

Thanks in advance

I ordered and paid for the supergun and some cables on 19/08, but I don't really know how many people are on the waiting list...

Anyway, Will I get some email when the package is sent?

Thanks in advance
you should get an email with tracking. whats your order number and i can check for you.

your package is on the left. about to be shipped! :D

Last edited:
Can I also get an idea of when my package will be sent? (Please private message me)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Please protect people’s private info. This goes for every one....
B1C5B56F-EDD7-41B0-99EA-E43444C51BF0.jpeg

Oh for fucks sakes people.....
the picture is removed......

BTW, make sure you shred all your mail that you throw out or black out the INFO everytime you through it in the trash....
dont forget that PRISM is spying on Americans and the rest of the world 24/7
do not order things from major corparations because your INFO is being sold to 3rd parties.
and dont bank with Big banks, like Wells Fargo, CapitalOne, and of course the biggest one EQUIFAX!

does everybody feel better now?

Back