What's new
Uh oh... Now this just happened on JAMMA via SCART RGB cable... Getting a green hue.

NOTE: I do get audio. I also havev the Component cable, which does not work at all.

1646603064563.png

It was working perfectly fine as you can see

1646603270822.png

1646603282472.png

For the sake of testing my CPS3 board, I tested with several others with the same green screen with CCBOX. Tested those same boards with my Arcade cabs which work perfectly fine. Any ideas?

OK Tested with another RetroTINK5X.... It's working! As I Swapped back to the other RetroTINK5X that too works again. I guess I had to cold reset. Probably due to the experimental firmware. NOT THE JJ-CBOX. :thumbsup:

Still have an issue with JVS though lol.

April 1st (THIS IS NOT A JOKE!) 10 units will be made available for purchase.

Give me time @glstar to help you.

Great news, and glad to hear! Thank you for the update.

Is there any way to reserve a slot?

If not, is it possible to know what time the release window will be?

I've literally been looking forward for a chance for months, and don't want to miss it due to time-zone differences.

Been waiting a while to snag one of these. I'd like to know if it's possible to reserve a slot like @seifus said. Hope I can get one!

I'd like to get one as well, I don't want to miss out!

I have to say, I’m pretty disappointed.

They’re showing in stock now, so go for it, and good luck.

I’ve been trying to buy a big list of stuff from Axun this morning, including the newly stocked c-box, and I keep getting payment errors. I’ve tried different cards, and I’ve been very careful that the details are entered correctly. Error message each time,

I’ve genuinely checked the site daily for stock for months now, as I truly believe this is the best supergun out there.

At this point, I have to accept I’ll miss out again this time round, and when they come up again in a few months time, it’ll be down to whether the payment system works or not again.

I know it’s all very ‘first world problem’, and it won’t kill me to wait or to just go without, but it’s a great product I’ve been looking forward to, and making a purchase like this is a great way to support people like Axun who make cool shit for the community.

Genuinely disappointed.

TLDR: They’re in stock. Good luck

I tried ordering one last night, this exact same thing happened to me @ChrisBEANS. Very disappointed. I thought there was something wrong on my end, glad to know there isn't. I wonder what the problem is?

I’m not saying this glibly, because I genuinely don’t know what the complications or difficulties might be, but is there no way of implementing a PayPal payment option?

It’s almost the exclusive payment method used on forums like these, and I’ve made thousands of pounds worth of purchases, from places all around the world, without any issue at all.

I don’t mean to derail the thread with talks about payment systems, but if I, and apparently others can’t actually access such a great product, then it hurts us and it hurts Axun’s bottom line.

I’m really not complaining, I’m just trying to find a solution.

I’d much rather persevere with this, than to give up or to purchase another supergun that’s not as good.

I have to say, I’m pretty disappointed.

They’re showing in stock now, so go for it, and good luck.

I’ve been trying to buy a big list of stuff from Axun this morning, including the newly stocked c-box, and I keep getting payment errors. I’ve tried different cards, and I’ve been very careful that the details are entered correctly. Error message each time,

I’ve genuinely checked the site daily for stock for months now, as I truly believe this is the best supergun out there.

At this point, I have to accept I’ll miss out again this time round, and when they come up again in a few months time, it’ll be down to whether the payment system works or not again.

I know it’s all very ‘first world problem’, and it won’t kill me to wait or to just go without, but it’s a great product I’ve been looking forward to, and making a purchase like this is a great way to support people like Axun who make cool shit for the community.

Genuinely disappointed.

TLDR: They’re in stock. Good luck

I tried ordering one last night, this exact same thing happened to me @ChrisBEANS. Very disappointed. I thought there was something wrong on my end, glad to know there isn't. I wonder what the problem is?

Chris, Chao,

I would've freaked out if i missed this so thanks for the responses and notifications.

I'm not sure if you've tried again since, but I've just placed an order successfully, about 2 minutes ago.

It came up as an expense from fashionclothing.top, but its the same amount on Axunworks.

The shipping and credit card fees are a bit out there, but after months of waiting, i can't complain, and I genuinely am happy to support Axun.

As you said, first world problems lol.

Glad to hear it worked out for you @seifus. I just tried it again myself, but it still wouldn't let me, as I've tried too many times to place an order during the past 24 hours. Really I hope I can get one, sent him a message and haven't heard a response yet.

Same boat I’m afraid. I tried again after I heard from Seifus, but I’m now getting a “24 hour more repeat fail order” error. Prior to that I was getting a “payment system exception” error, regardless of the card I used.

I assume that each time I re-attempt an order I reset the 24 hour timer?

I hope the timer doesn't indeed reset like you said @ChrisBEANS. After my failed attempts last night, I was planning on trying again the same time tonight (after the timer is finished, assuming it doesn't reset). Would like to get the payment through ASAP rather than have to wait another half day.

Back