What's new
I couldn't find this information on the store page and wanted to ask:

With the provided video cables does this output a 75ohm or TTL signal?
and does the PSU support 100-240v?

Thanks!

i replied to you today. The order can be made but your requesting an invoice before purchase. Invoices are sent out auto after purchase,

Hello, I've made an order about 10 days ago. I was just curious on how long after order are the axuns shipped?

Hello, I've made an order about 10 days ago. I was just curious on how long after order are the axuns shipped?
It could be a while. Everything is made by hand. Not sure he has a lot of stock.

He makes quality stuff though, so it's worth the wait.

I waited several months for mine. It's still working well. I use it daily.

@VenomXL u can always send me a PM with your order number and check your status,

@GeorgeSpinner thank you for your kind words. I am sorry for being a dick. I want to think I have grown a lot in this time. Thanks again. <3 hope we can all grow as a community.

Hi, I ordered 2 weeks ago, I’ve sent you an email and a PM on here and I’ve yet to hear anything about possible shipment nor a reply to my requests aside from requesting I PM you here. I just want to have a rough idea of when the mini supergun will ship if possible for planning purposes. Thank you for your time.

Hi, I ordered 2 weeks ago, I’ve sent you an email and a PM on here and I’ve yet to hear anything about possible shipment nor a reply to my requests aside from requesting I PM you here. I just want to have a rough idea of when the mini supergun will ship if possible for planning purposes. Thank you for your time.
I wouldn't count on it being anytime soon.

Did you try PM @drfunk2k ?

It's going to be a while. Axun states this on each product page. Patience my dude it's well worth the wait. Axun is a one man army. It could take a month sometimes six depending on component availability, now is a terrible time especially since China has major COVID restriction shutting down the countries major areas.

I wouldn't count on it being anytime soon.

Did you try PM @drfunk2k ?
Yes, and email, no reply. I don’t care if it’s a while, but I just feel like a rough estimate and/or communication doesn’t hurt and provides trust. If you’re giving someone hundreds on spec, that you don’t know, a time frame never hurts to provide that customer security.

Some sort of deliverable timeframe should be up on the site, six months gets a cab from Japan faster than that even now. I was figuring he meant “give me a few weeks,” and I just wanted to make sure the order got in.

It’s for CPS 2/3, MVS, STV, a few midway boards, basically anything I’m testing/repairing or bringing to a local/fighting game major since cabs are heavy af compared to a PVM, PCB and supergun.

Yes, and email, no reply. I don’t care if it’s a while, but I just feel like a rough estimate and/or communication doesn’t hurt and provides trust. If you’re giving someone hundreds on spec, that you don’t know, a time frame never hurts to provide that customer security.

Some sort of deliverable timeframe should be up on the site, six months gets a cab from Japan faster than that even now. I was figuring he meant “give me a few weeks,” and I just wanted to make sure the order got in.

It’s for CPS 2/3, MVS, STV, a few midway boards, basically anything I’m testing/repairing or bringing to a local/fighting game major since cabs are heavy af compared to a PVM, PCB and supergun.
I hear ya. Maybe they have something going on right now. I'm sure you won't get ripped off.

The cps2 (maybe cps3) and MVS will work with the Chinese Superguns that go for around $40 on ebay.

The Midway PCBs won't and idk about the STV. There's no -5v on them, and that's usually the determining factor.

I have 2 of them and (contrary to what some might say) they work well. Video output is good. Voltage is stable. Controls work well.

If you want something cheap to get you through, until you get the axun, the Chinese one will at least get you going. You might want to look into it.

I received my supergun mini recently and it's very cool. This is my first supergun so I'm still learning everything. I have a question regarding the PSU. From my understanding you need to make sure the board measures at 5v and adjust the voltage to correct any deviation. However I don't see any way to adjust voltage on the PSU or the supergun. Do I have to worry about this or is this only for the bigger arcade PSUs? I'm only using this to play PGM and some older stuff. I believe my multimeter might be busted but if this PSU is just plug and play then I can skip buying a new multimeter.

I received my supergun mini recently and it's very cool. This is my first supergun so I'm still learning everything. I have a question regarding the PSU. From my understanding you need to make sure the board measures at 5v and adjust the voltage to correct any deviation. However I don't see any way to adjust voltage on the PSU or the supergun. Do I have to worry about this or is this only for the bigger arcade PSUs? I'm only using this to play PGM and some older stuff. I believe my multimeter might be busted but if this PSU is just plug and play then I can skip buying a new multimeter.
that one looks like its regulated. the mini doesnt seem to have a potentiometer to adjust voltage from what im looking at on axun's site. congrats on getting your supergun, wabby! glad to see u here. still a good idea to get another multimeter tho and make sure your are actually getting 5v. multimeters dont lie.

that one looks like its regulated. the mini doesnt seem to have a potentiometer to adjust voltage from what im looking at on axun's site. congrats on getting your supergun, wabby! glad to see u here. still a good idea to get another multimeter tho and make sure your are actually getting 5v. multimeters dont lie.
Yo borderline! Thanks man yeah I'll look into grabbing another multimeter next week but in the meantime I won't stress it then if it's regulated. Going to set up a spare monitor and enjoy!

If it's still the same power supply that came with mine, it's not suitable for all PCBs.

Some of the dual PCB setups were seeing the voltage drop all the way down to 4.68 at the JAMMA edge.

I ended up installing a regular arcade power supply.

Whoa that's good to know thanks. I'll keep that in mind if I want to buy a dual setup so I'll know I need to buy a regular PSU with it too.

Whoa that's good to know thanks. I'll keep that in mind if I want to buy a dual setup so I'll know I need to buy a regular PSU with it too.
That's not a guarantee. I said "some" dual PCB setups.

CPS worked fine. In most circumstances, CPS does not seem very power hungry.

Taito F3, Double Dragon, and a Rastan bootleg did not.

That's all I can remember.

Gotcha I'll just have to be careful and do some research beforehand, thanks again for the heads up.

Back